Контрольная работа по английскому языку в 6 классе
Послушай текст и выполни задание. В каждом задании(1-5) обведи букву (a, b или с), соответствующую выбранному тобой варианту ответа. Занеси ответы в таблицу.
1. Gene Kelly made … films.
2. As a child he sang and danced with …
a) his parents.
b) his brothers and sisters.
c) his friends.
3. He had his own studio at the age of…
b) twenty five.
c) twenty one.
4. He went to Los Angeles…
a) to work on TV.
b) to work in films.
c) to star in shows.
5. He made his best film in…
c) 1958.II. Reading.
Прочитай тексты (1-5) и подбери к каждому из них заголовки (A-F), один заголовок лишний. Занеси ответы в таблицу.
A Transport C Tourism E Sport
B Food D Home F Leisure
1. Mexico City is one of the world’s largest cities. It has got beautiful old buildings, green parks, museums and exciting nightlife. It’s a great place to visit. 9 million people visit it each year.
2. Many people live in beautiful houses with gardens. Others live in blocks of flats near the city centre.
3. Mexico City is a difficult city to drive in because of the heavy traffic. The city’s fantastic metro network however has 11 lines and is very cheap. There hundreds of buses, trolleybuses and peseros (minibuses), too.
4. In their free time Mexicans do shopping at colourful street markets. They also enjoy going to the cinema and theatre. They even have street parties.
5. The people of Mexico City are very friendly. The food is excellent too! The restaurants serve delicious local food like tortillas and beans.III. Use of English.
1. Mary’s brother ____________ on a farm when he was small.
a) has lived b) used to live c) will live
2. The weather is hot and I ___________ to swim in the river.
a) was going b) went c) am going
3. Tom __________ a book at 3 o’clock yesterday.
a) is reading b) was reading c) reads
4. When Andrew came home, his mother ____________ dinner.
a) was cooking b) is cooking c) will cook 5. Fred is happy because he __________ the prize.
a) has won b) won c) was winning
Напиши письмо своему зарубежному другу и расскажи, почему ты изучаешь английский язык. Помни о правилах написания письма.
Текст для аудирования
Gene Kelly was an American who made fifty films as an actor, singer and dancer.
He was born in Pittsburgh, Ohio, in the USA in 1912 and started dancing at the age of five. With his two brothers and two sisters he made money as a child by dancing and singing. In 1929 he studied at college. After college he opened Gene Kelly’s Studio of dance at the age of twenty.
When he was twenty five Gene Kelly travelled to New York. He started work in the Diamond Club and he also found work in musical shows in theatres in Broadway. Then he left New York and went to Los Angeles to work in films.
Gene Kelly was a star from 1942 to 1958, he made some famous films. In 1952 he starred in “Singing in the Rain”, which people think is his best film.
In 1963 he had a skiing accident and stopped dancing. He died in 1996.
Ответы к заданиям.
III. Use of English.
1. b 2. c 3. b 4. a 5. a