Контрольная работа №1.
1.Порядок слов в предложении:
а) a letter to her parents, Ann, writes, every week.
в) a, became, doctor, good, Mary.
с) sometimes, in a garage, Mr. Hodges, his car, parks.
d) fly, with my parents, to Florida, sometimes, I, in winter.
e) to the bank, I, every Friday, go.
2. Вставьте по смыслу личные местоимения:
1) This is my brother…is a student of University of British Columbia.
2) This is my friend Jane. ….is 17 years old.
3) This is a table. …is large.
4) Where are your cars? – …are in the garage.
5) Lily, what are … doing there?
3) Выберите правильные притяжательные местоимения:
1. (her/hers) ticket is on the table.
2. It is not (my/mine) bus.
3. (Your/you) friend came to see me yesterday.
4. Her house is not far from (our/ours).
5. Does this book belong to Mary? — No, It’s (your/yours).
4) Замените выделенные слова местоимениями в объектном падеже:
1. Who are you going to the park with? I am going to the park with my friend
2. She is putting the jacket on her little daughter.
3. She is playing with her brother.
4. He is looking at that nice picture.
5. I am putting my book on the bookshelf.
5) Переведите предложения на русский язык (Обратите внимание на указательные местоимения this-these; that- those):
1) Мне нравится этот альбом.
2) Ты знаешь этих людей?
3) Питер, это Дебби.
4) Посмотри туда! Те девушки итальянки.
5) Мне не нравятся эти яблоки; дай мне те.
6. Задайте общие вопросы. Вставьте Do/does; Are/is:
1) Do/does you know my brother?
2) Do/Does your pet sleep at night?
3) Are/is you learning the rules now? – No, I am not.
4) Is/are Dave riding his bike now?
7. Вставьте неопределенный артикль «an» или «a»:
1) I got …letter from my friend yesterday.
2) This is …tree.
3) We have … dog and … cat.
4) I need … apple.
5) My friend is ….guide
8. Образуйте множественное число следующих существительных:
1) a book, a dog, a boss, a box, a photo, a potato;
2) a fly, a day, a wolf, a man, a child, an ox.
I am Popov Sergey. Sergey is my name and Popov is my surname. I am 14 years old. I want to tell you a few words about my family.
I think that a family is a very important thing for everybody. A family is the people that always love you, support you and help you. For me it is impossible to live without my family. My family is not large. I have got a mother, a father and a brother Dima. There are four of us in the family. We also have grandparents and a lot of relatives.
First of I would like to say a few words about my parents. My mother is a good-looking woman with blond hair. She is forty-two but she looks much younger. She is a teacher of Russian. She works in a school. She likes her job very much. My mother keeps the house and takes care of my father and us. She is very good at cooking. She always cooks very delicious meals. Our mother is very kind, but sometimes he is strict to us. She always checks if our homework is done. Mother takes care of our free time, so that we are not able to waste our time.
My father is a lawyer. He is forty-five. He is a professional. My father does his work very well and gets good money. He is also handy with many things. He can fix almost everything. He also likes making models of planes. My parents have been married for 20 years already. They have much in common, but they have different views on music, books, and films. For example, my father likes thrillers and my mother likes adventure films and fantasy. My father is fond of football and chess. My mother likes playing ping-pong. My parents work a lot.
My younger brother, Dima, is a student of the same school. He wants to become a lawyer, like our father. Besides, he is playing table tennis like our mother. He studies well. On the one hand, Dima loves constructing and can become an aircraft designer; on the other hand, he is very good at languages and can become an interpreter. My grandmother and my grandfather are pensioners. They live not far from us. Sometimes our granny helps us to run the house. She is fond of knitting. My grandfather is a military man and he reads a lot! The library that we have at our flat is the tenth part of all the books that granddad has at his place.
As for me, I would like to become a computer programmer. I have always loved computer science. I can make some computer programs and I can play the guitar very well. I like different kinds of music, but mostly I prefer rock.
We all get on with each other very well. Everyone in our family is rather busy, but we are always very happy if we have a possibility to spend some time together. My family means a lot to me.
Задание №1: Озаглавьте текст.
Задание №2: Соответствуют ли следующие утверждения тексту:
1. There are four of us in the family
2. My mother is a good-looking woman with dark hair.
3. My father is an aircraft designer.
4. My grandmother and my grandfather are pensioners
5 I like different kinds of music, but mostly I prefer pop music.
Задание №3: Переведите следующие предложения с русского на английский:
1. - управляться с домом.
2. – заботиться о ком-либо.
3. – - быть замужем / женатым.
4. – иметь много общего
5. – авиаконструктор.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|