Theme of the lesson: Control work.
The aim of the lesson:
- Educational – to learn talking about animals, to revise pupil's knowledge
- Developmental - to develop pupil` s memory, speaking and thinking abilities.
- Pedagogical – to bring up love and interest to the subject
The type of the lesson: Lessons of systematization and revision of knowledge.
Methods of the lesson: work with the cards.
Materials: cards, books
The course of the lesson
I. Warming - up
- Hello, dear boys and girls. I`m very glad to see you again.
Sit down please.
Today at the lesson we'll write control work.
I. TRUE or FALSE
1. A camel cannot live without water
2. The cleverest animal is horse
3. Tiger and Lions are the cleverest animals in the world
4. A camel lives in the desert. It needs little water
5. A Tiger is small cat but it is weak
II. Қай сөз артық, астын сыз.
a) Goat, sheep, wolf, cat, goose
b) Snowdrop, tulip, rabbit, rose, cactus
c) Tiger, lion, fox, snow leopard, wolf
d) Elephant, rabbit, tiger, rhino, fox
e) Goose, cook, duck, golden eagle, bat
III. Use the Present Perfect Continuous.
He (play) the piano since 6 o’clock in the morning.
Farther (read) the newspaper since early morning.
His sister (not study) French for 6 years.
We (write) our article for a week.
IV. Write the plural form of the nouns.
Show, poem, leaf, watch, face, sailor, sister-in-law, tomato, foot, fox, day, city.
V. Home task: Learn words, p 55 ex 20
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|