- Учебник: «Английский язык (в 2 частях)», Вербицкая М.В., Б. Эббс, Э. Уорелл, Э. Уорд./ Под ред. Вербицкой М.В.
Контрольная работа по английскому языку для 10 класса по теме «Условные предложения»
1. Conditional 1. Choose the right variant
Choose the right variant.
1. If you
· would having
· will have
· would have
a sore throat, drink herbal tea.
2. If Sam
· will play
· would play
sports, he will be strong and fast.
2. Conditional 2. Choose the right variant
Сhoose the right answer.
1. If Sam had a lot of money, he
· would buy
· will buy
a new house in the countryside.
2. If she
· would have
· will have
time, she would go shopping.
3. Conditional 3. Choose the right variant (1 Б.)
Сhoose the right answer.
1. If Carla had remembered earlier, she
· would send
· would have sent
· will send
him a birthday present.
2. If my husband
· would save
· had saved
· will save
some money, he would have been able to buy a house.
4. All types of Conditionals. Choose the right order
Choose the correct end of the sentences.
1. If he hadn’t stopped the car, an accident/ he/ would/ have/ had.
· he have had would an accident
· an accident would have had he
· he would have had an accident
2. If you had looked both ways before crossing the street, wouldn’t / been/ you/ have/ knocked / down.
· you knocked been down wouldn’t
· you wouldn’t have been knocked down
· down you knocked been wouldn’t
3. If I study well at school, will / pass / exams / successfully.
· I will pass exams successfully.
· exams successfully pass I will
· I will exams pass successfully
5. Reading. If I were a president
Read the text "If I were a president..." and choose the right answer.
If I were a president…
If I were a president, I would strive to accomplish these three major things. First, I would strengthen our educational system, second, I would make certain that everyone has equal and fair treatment in our society, and lastly, I would secure our borders.
Our education system in America is not one in which we should be very proud of. Yes, America does have excellent schools, colleges, and learning institutions, but our standards are not set as high as other countries. For example, our country does not fund our schools adequately. Teachers teach with not enough books, no supplies, or books that are often over 20 years old. How can we expect our children to be up to date with the world’s information if our teaching materials are not new? Often teachers in our public schools are forced to buy text books and supplies for our children with their own personal money. Why do they do this? Because they believe in good education for all learners.
If I were a president, I would also make sure that everyone in this country was treated equally and fairly. The 13th Amendment to the constitution did abolish slavery, and the 14th Amendment was passed to counter the black codes, but in reality, discrimination still occurs in every aspect of life in America. Discrimination is not just a black and white issue, it also has to do with age, gender, equal housing, religion, national origin, and credit, to name a few. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 helped to reinstate what the amendments tried to do early in history, but there is still much to be done. Companies need to be regulated better, and stricter rules need to be enforced and fined if necessary. Every American deserves the right to be treated with equality and fairness whether they are male or female, old or young and so on.
Choose true or false.
1. The writer said that he wouldn’t change educational system in his country.
2. The writer says that America doesn’t have excellent schools, colleges, and learning institutions.
3. The 14th Amendment to the constitution abolished slavery.
6. Reading. If I were a bird
Read the text and choose the right answer.
If I were a bird....
If I were a bird, I would like to be one of the small species,
cute and beautiful.
I would love to be a tiny myna which is beautiful, tiny and above all, it is a bird that people can keep as a pet. I would love to stay with people, study their ways and enjoy their company. It sings like a human being, has a sweet voice and, above all also has a great capacity to learn whatever it is taught.
If I were a bird, I would like my life to be a beautiful blend of freedom of flying in the high skies. I see the advantages in this situation and find it difficult to make a choice.
My ambition as a bird would be able to fly high as high can be, like any other bird. This would give me an insight into what exists in the atmosphere. I would also be able to assess the life of birds as a community, the advantages and the disadvantages they live with. I would share my experience with my kin and understand the difficult ways of life.
Though I would love all this, at the same time I would love to become a pet in a nice family. This family would keep me closed in a cage. Here, in the family I would learn to be controlled and restricted.
Here, at home, I would be served food in a platter, water in a dish in a right royal style. What a life that could be for me. Hunting for food and being frightened of bigger birds attacking me would not be a care for me. I would be a loved one of many – what a wonderful feeling it gives.
While living with a family I would also be able to learn a lot about people. How they live, how they behave, and what their attitude is towards birds. I would be able to understand everything. Together with all these advantages, living with human beings, my art of talking like a human would get encouraged and I would get several chances to talk to the family.
If I were a bird, I would like to get the blessing of this combination to be set into my life. It would give me a healthy and relaxed sojourn in a family, together with free flights to the sky, trying out my skills there.
Choose true or false.
1. If she were a bird, she would have a strong loud voice.
2. If she were a bird, she wouldn’t share her experience with her kin.
3. If the writer were a bird, she would be given only food.
7. Grammar practice
Write the correct full form of the verb. Don't use short forms with (') in this task!
Use the rules about if-sentences and wish-sentences.
1. If I won a competition, I some money to charity. ( give)_____________________
2. Sam has lost his documents. If he more careful, He would not have lost them. (be)
3. Did you buy that hat you saw? No, but I wish I it. (buy)____________________
4. You my notebook, if you want to. (can / borrow)__________________________
Курс повышения квалификации
6 013 083 материала в базе
«Английский язык (базовый уровень)», Афанасьева О.В., Дули Д., Михеева И.В. и др.
Module 6. Food & HealthБольше материалов по этой теме
Авторизуйтесь, чтобы задавать вопросы.
Настоящий материал опубликован пользователем Проскурякова Людмила Андреевна. Инфоурок является информационным посредником и предоставляет пользователям возможность размещать на сайте методические материалы. Всю ответственность за опубликованные материалы, содержащиеся в них сведения, а также за соблюдение авторских прав несут пользователи, загрузившие материал на сайт
Если Вы считаете, что материал нарушает авторские права либо по каким-то другим причинам должен быть удален с сайта, Вы можете оставить жалобу на материал.Удалить материал
Ваша скидка на курсы40%
Основы фасилитации и модерации
Правовые основы инклюзивного образования
Специфика преподавания немецкого языка с учетом требований ФГОС