Выдаём удостоверения и дипломы установленного образца
Получите 5% кэшбэк!
Запишитесь на один из 793 курсов и получите 5% кэшбэк стоимости курса на картуВыбрать курс
1. Complete the questions with prepositions to, at or of.
1. What music is your dad fond of?
2. Who are you looking ____?
3. Are you proud _____ your country?
4. Did anything unusual happen ____ you last week?
5. Are you good _____ mathematics?
6. Are you tired _____ learning a lot by heart?
7. Do you often write _____ your friends?
8. Did you always listen _____ your parents when you were four?
9. Were you afraid _____ darkness when you were seven?
10. Are you always sure _____ your answers?
2. Make up the new words using these suffixes.
3. Complete the sentences with the new words from the box.
1. We have a long break at 12 o`clock at school.
2. The first ___ starts on September, 1st.
3. Maths is not my favourite _____ .
4. Jill always wears a_____ at school.
5. Primary and secondary ____ in Russia is free.
6. Nancy wants to go to the _____ of Arts.
7. That was a very difficult ______ to remember.
8. There was a terrible _____ in the hall.
9. Nick is my friend and my _____ .
10. Doris made a stupid _____ in the test yesterday.
11. Sam got a good _____ in physics last week.
12. To draw a straight line you need a _____ .
4. Complete the sentences with the derivatives of the words on the right.
5. Complete the sentences with the names of school subjects.
1. At history lessons we learn about people who lived in the past.
2. At _____ lessens we learn about different continents and countries.
3. At ____ lessons we run, jump and play active games.
4. At _____ lessons we talk about writers and their works.
5. At ____ lessons we learn about animals and plants.
6. At _____ lessons we do a lot of written exercises and speak English.
7. At _____ lessons we draw or paint pictures.
8. At _____ lessons we learn how to work on the computer.
9. At ______ lessons we learn about different laws of nature.
10. At ______ lessons we count and do sums.
6. Choose the appropriate words in brackets to complete the sentences.
1. Kevin often (talks/tells) talks about his new computer.
2. Molly couldn’t (tell/say) ___ the truth yesterday.
3. Martin (says/speaks) ____ both Italian and Spanish.
4. Mary wanted to (tell/say) _____ something important to you.
5. Nobody ever (tells/says) _____ me anything.
6. Everybody was listening attentively when the teacher (was talking/was speaking) ______ about our test.
7. Could you (say/tell) ______ me the time, please?
8. Don’t you see he is (saying/telling) ______ a lie again?
9. Bob (says/tells) ______ his mother is good at singing.
10. You mustn’t (say/talk) ______ loudly in the library.
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: