1) Етістіктерді Future Continuous уақытына қой:
I ……… (work) in my office at 3 o’clock tomorrow. I ……… (sleep) at 9 o’clock tomorrow.
He ……… (wait) for the train at 4 o’clock tomorrow. ……… (we / work) hard at 1 o’clock tomorrow?
It ……… (rain) at 6 o’clock tomorrow. ……… (she / send) an email at 5 o’clock tomorrow?
2) Сөздерді аудар
футбол баскетбол жүзу хоккей бокс жүгіру
3) Сөйлемдерді төлеу сөзге аудар:
1. “ I will have a party next week.” He said___________
2. “ I have learned English for some time.” She told _________
3. “ Jane can play the piano very well.” She told me _________
4. “ How old are you?” He asked me _____________
5. “ Where are you from?” They asked me ____________
6. “ I don’t understand what you are saying.” He told me that ___________
4) Сөздер мен префикстерді бір-бірімен дұрыс қос:
il ir un im in non
responsible able German accessible legal possible
5) Мәтінді оқып, астындағы сөйлемдерден дұрыс сөзді таңда:
Jane Williams comes from Sydney, Australia, but she’s in South Korea for a month. She’s a student at the Changwon School of Taekwondo. In this interview, Jane talks to a journalist about life at the school.
Journalist: Tell me about a typical day. Do you get up very early?
Jane: - Yes, we do. We get up about six o’clock.
Journalist: What time do you start training?
Jane: - About seven o’clock, after breakfast.
Journalist: How do you train?
Jane: - In the mornings, we train our legs, arms. stomachs and backs. We do exercises and we run, but we don’t fight.
Journalist: Do you train in the afternoons too?
Jane: - Yes, we do. After lunch, we practice fighting.
Journalist: Is it dangerous?
Jane: - No, not really. The teachers are very good.
Journalist: How do you understand the teachers? Do they speak English?
Jane: - No, they don’t. But I speak a little Korean.
Journalist: What time does training finish?
Jane: - At six o’clock. We have dinner, and then the evenings are free. We listen to music or sit and talk, but we hardly ever go out. I’m usually in bed by nine o’clock!
Jane comes from Korea/ Australia.
Training begins before/ after breakfast.
The students practice fighting in the morning/ afternoon.
Jane talks to the teachers in English/ Korean.
In the evenings, the students are usually in/ out.
Jane usually goes to bed late/ early.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|