Контрольная работа по английскому языку для 6 класса
1. Образуйте множественное число
A baby, a dress, a match, a mouse, a film, a roof, a woman, a skate
2.Образуйте степени сравнения следующих прилагательных
Lazy, hot, large, dangerous, slim, good, stupid, attractive
3. Исправьте ошибки в каждом предложении.
1.Are there any milk in the fridge?
2.There is no tomatoes in the salad.
3.Is there some sugar in this coffee?
4.There are some hamburger on the menu.
5.I'd like any potatoes, please.
6.There are some jam on the bread,
7. There's some fly in my soup.
8.We've got some banana.
9.There isn't some money in my pocket.
10.There is some posters on the wall.
11.Is there a salt in this soup?
4.Выберите правильный вариант ответа.
Liz is shopping. She wants to buy (1 — anything / some / any) new clothes. She is going to a New Year party tonight, but she has got (2 — anything / nobody / nothing) to wear. She wants to buy (3 — some / any / something) nice and (4 — no / some / any) new shoes but she can’t find (5 — something / anything / anybody) that she likes. She is also looking for a present. She wants to buy (6 — nothing / anybody / something) special for her friend.
1. Tom usually ... football.
a) is playing b) play с) plays
2. What language he ... now ?
a) speaks b) is speaking c)speak
3. It... snow hard tomorrow.
a) will b)was c) be
4. Mozart... more than 600 pieces of music.
a) writes b) wrote c) will write
5. ... you have time to write her tomorrow ?
a) do b) did c) will
6. There ... many children in the hall last time.
a) are b) were c) will be
7. Neil Armstrong ... to the Moon many years ago.
a) go b) went c) will go
8. There ... a lot of beautiful old buildings in Moscow.
a) is b) are c) was