Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Учителям 1-11 классов и воспитателям дошкольных ОУ вместе с ребятами рекомендуем принять участие в международном конкурсе «Законы экологии», приуроченном к году экологии. Участники конкурса проверят свои знания правил поведения на природе, узнают интересные факты о животных и растениях, занесённых в Красную книгу России. Все ученики будут награждены красочными наградными материалами, а учителя получат бесплатные свидетельства о подготовке участников и призёров международного конкурса.
ПРИЁМ ЗАЯВОК ТОЛЬКО ДО 21 ОКТЯБРЯ!
Конкурс "Законы экологии"
Контрольная работа по английскому языку для промежуточной аттестации по учебнику Spotlight(6 класс) (
Промежуточная аттестация (английский язык 6 класс)
I. Match the words
1.zebra A. lights
2. sports B. room
3. living C. time
4. board D. crossing
5. free E. shop
6. special F. game
7. traffic G. dish
8. exam H. period
II. Fill in the correct word.
plane, flowers, zoo, worried, meet, left
1. My sister wants to see the animals at the ……..
2. She was…….because her sister didn’t come home after school.
3. How often do you…..your friends?
4. He gives his mother…..on her birthday.
5. Turn…..into Milton Street.
6. That man is a pilot. He can fly a…..
III. Underline the correct item.
1. What is his/hers address?
2. There aren’t any/a chairs in the dining room.
3. It’s safe to travel in/by train.
4. I always have a glass of milk before/and I go to bed.
5. She is/are washing the car now.
6. Pete and I are playing/play Scrabble at the moment.
7. What did/do you do last weekend?
8. You must/mustn’t eat in the library. It’s forbidden.
IV. Match the questions to the responses.
1. Where do you want the lamp? A. Yes, it’s next to the sports centre.
2. What’s the time, please? B. Sounds great! What time?
3. Do you know where the bank is? C. They are horrible.
4. How about going to the theatre? D. A quarter past one.
5. How much is this board game? E. Yes. What can I do for you?
6. What are the sandwiches like? F. On the coffee table, please.
7. Excuse me. Is this Mr. Brown Office? G. It’s 15$.
V. Read the text. Choose True or False.
Ted had a great day! He woke up at 8 o’clock and the sky was blue. He met Larry and George at the port at nine and they left for Little Island. The sea was calm and the trip only took an hour. When they arrived, they went swimming and then they had a picnic on the beach.
In the afternoon they went for a walk around the island. They found an empty house n the top ofhill. They found an empty house on the top of a hill. There were a lot of strange paintings on the walls of the house. It was cool! When they came out of the house, the sky was grey and then it started to rain. They decide to l on the top of a hill. There were a lot of strange paintings on the walls of the house. It was cool. When they came out of the house, the sky was grey and then it started to rain. They decided to leave the island. The sea became very rough. The boat moved up and down and from side to side on the waves. They were afraid but it was also fun. It took m two hours to get back but they arrived safely.
them two hours to get back but they arrived safely.
When Ted got home, his mum was very worried but he told her that he had had a really great day!
Ted met Larry and George at the port in the morning. .......
When the boys arrived on the island they went for a walk. .......
The boys found many funny paintings on the walls of the house ……
When the boys decided to leave the island the weather was fine. ……
It took three hours to get back. …….
- Просмотры: 218
- Просмотры: 3697
- Просмотры: 189
- Просмотры: 173
- Просмотры: 208
- Просмотры: 2402