Контрольная работа по английскому языку за II четверть. (Биболетова М. З)
1. Match the words (and phrases) which have opposite meanings.
1. be in danger a) protection
2. dangerous b) to unpack
3. pollution c) safe
4. to prohibit d) be out of danger
5. to be polluted e) to allow
6. to pack f) to be protected
2. Complete each sentence with one of the words below:
wastes, throws away, drop, cans of drink, environment, glass, paper, kilos of plastic, recycled, domestic rubbish.
These days people have realized how important their ___(1)___ is. They read newspapers and find out that in one year a European family __(2)__ a lot of __(3)__: about 50 kilos of paper and about 60 __(4)__. Some people throw away __(5)__, plastic packaging, __(6)__ their cigarette packets without a thought. But many kinds of __(7)__ can be still useful. Most kinds of __(8)__ and __(9)__, metal, plastic can be __(10)__.
3. The word in capitals above each of the following sentences can be used to form a word that fits suitably in the blank space.
1. CARE. If we are not ________, pollution will kill many of the animals and plants in the sea.
2. POLLUTING. They say ________ of the sea should be strictly prohibited.
3. RECYCLE. People collect cans, bottles and put them into different bins for futher ______.
4. DANGEROUS. Sea animals, fish and birds are in ______.
5. POOLUTION. Oil from big ships, chemicals and waste ______ the sea.
6. ENVIRONMENT. Some of the first ______ organizations in the world started in Britain.
4. Fill in the definite article the if needed:
Travelling is my hobby. I live in _(1)_Russia (the official name of the country is _(2)_ Russian Federation), but I’ve been to _(3)_ North and _(4)_ South America, some parts of _(5)_ Asia, most of _(6)_ Europe and _(7)_ Africa. If possible I prefer travelling by _(8)_ ship or on _(9)_ foot. Last summer I was on a journey around _(10)_ world. I started on _(11)_ Black sea, then went round _(12)_Bulgaria, _(13)_ Greece, _(14)_ Italy and many other countries.
5. Complete the sentences with the verbs in the correct form, using Conditional II or III.
1. The environment (be) much cleaner if people (not use) so many chemicals.
2. I (help) if I (have) more time.
3. If I (not go) to that exhibition in December, I (not meet) Jim.
4. If she (not study) so hard last month, she (not pass) her Maths exam.
5. If I (win) lots of money, I (plant) lots of beautiful gardens in the cities.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|