Did you travel to … England?
- b) a c) the
Washington is … capital of … USA.
-, the b) the, the c) -,-
3. Every pupil… at school.
a) studies b) is studying c) study
4. What is the … town in Russia?
a) oldest b) old c) most oldest
5. Yesterday we… at the party.
a) danced b) were dancing c) dance
6. He likes to go to… Moscow.
a) an b) the c) -
7. They… a lot of exotic animals.
a) has b) have c) are having
8. You have cleaned the room, so you … go for a walk.
a) can b) must c) may
9. Has he returned your book to you?
a) Yes, he does b) Yes, he has c) No, he has.
10. Ann lives …Baker Street in … London.
-,- b) a, a c) the, the
11. Charlie Chaplin is famous for his … .
books b) songs c) films
12. V. Putin is … president of …Russian Federation.
-,- b) the, - c) the, the
13. You haven’t been to Buckingham Palace, …?
have you b) haven`t you c) haven`t I
14. Londoners are proud of their parks, …?
are Londoners b) do they c) aren`t they?
15. We have visited the British Museum, …?
haven`t we b) have we c) we have
16. … like bananas very much.
crocodiles b) monkeys c) whales
17. I … to the wild animal park yesterday.
go b) will go c) went
18. Have you ever … poems?
translate b) translated c) to translate
19. Children… their Granny three days ago.
have visited b) visited c) visit
20. I… my homework. Now I can go for a walk.
have done b) did c) have did
21. The eagle … its wings.
have just stretched b) has just stretched c) just has stretched
22. I … to Trafalgar Square.
have never been b) didn`t be c) did never be
23. Mike… a letter twenty minutes ago.
have written b) wrote c) will write
24. Apples …by children.
have eaten b) are eaten c) is eaten
25. ….the letter…..by your granny?
Is written b) Are written c) Am written
Номер материала: ДБ-162921
Вам будут интересны эти курсы: