Контрольная работа по теме №3 «Благотворительность»
Task 1. Read the text
The Naked Heart Foundation
The Naked Heart Foundation is a charity organization, founded by Natalia Vodyanova in 2004. It helps families raising children with disabilities1, prevents the abandonment2 of children in Russia and changes attitudes to disability.
The organization provides the children with safe environments to play in. It built first Play Park in 2006 in Nizhniy Novgorod as part of its "Play with Purpose" programme. It has built over 70 more Play Parks and Playgrounds.
In 2011 the Naked Heart Foundation started a new programme - "Every Child Deserves a Family". It focuses on supporting families raising children with special needs. In 2011 the charity opened its first Family Support Centre in Nizhny Novgorod. Families raising children with special needs can get free support from qualified teachers and psychologists.
1children with disabilities – дети - инвалиды
2 abandonment – отказ
Decide if the information true, false or unstated
1. This charity helps to children in poor countries.
2. It doesn’t support children with disabilities.
3. The first Play Park was built in 2006.
4. The founder of the organization is a famous model.
5. Families can get free support from specialists.
Task 2. Write what parents want their children to do using verbs in brackets as in the example:
tidy up her room (mother/Ann) (wants)
Mother wants Ann to tidy up her room.
1. help to do the shopping (grandmother / Steve) (would’like)
3. clean the car (father/Steve) (let)
4. get good marks at school (parents/children) (want)
5. make a salad (father/Ann) (asks)
6. help little brother with his homework (mother/ Ann) (want)
Task 3. Translate words in Russian language
Номер материала: ДВ-227989
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|