1. Match the words and translate them.
read eat deliver repair plant make
a car a phone call lunch flowers a book a letter
2. Fill in the missing word.
coffee friends bed e-mail shopping dinner lunch breakfast
1. On Sundays we usually have … at ten o’clock in the morning. 2. Sara never eats … at seven o’clock in the evening. 3. What time do the children go to …? 4. Are you writing an … to John? 5. Helen does the … with her mum. 6. I want to have a cup of … . 7. It’s 1:30. Do you want to have …? 8. Vera is playing with her … in the garden.
3. Fill in: am, is, are.
1. Jane and Philip … talking to grandpa. 2. What .. you doing there? 3. I … going to the park; … you coming with me? 4. … Luke working on the computer? 5. Mum … cooking dinner and I … helping her.
4. Complete the sentences using Present Continuous.
1. Mat and Fred … (do) a crossword. 2. Why … you (cry)? 3. She … (not go) shopping today. She … (visit) friend. 4. Tina’s computer … (not work). 5. Mr White …(repair) his car.
5. Match the questions to the answers.
1. Have you got the time, please? 2. Is your father a pilot? 3. What does Henry do? 4. What are you doing? 5. Are you doing your homework? 6. Are Susan and Ann teachers?
A He’s a postman. B I’m writing a letter. C No, they aren’t. D Yes, he is. E Sure. It’s quarter to eight. F Yes, I do Math.
Мой брат всегда читает вечером, а я смотрю ТВ.
2. Я никогда не делаю уроки в воскресенье.
3. Где папа?- Он ремонтирует машину.
4. В котором часу ты встаешь?-В 7.30.