The 5th B form
Module 2 – That’s me!
1. Match the nationalities to the countries.
2. Form adjectives from the following geographical names.
The United States of America –
The United Kingdom –
Great Britain –
3. Make sentences as in the example. 1. This is a mug.
4. Choose the correct answer.
They has/have got pens and pencils.
We has/have got bicycles.
Sue and Mark has/have got balls.
I has/have got a skateboard.
Natasha has/have got a cap and gloves.
Peter has/have got special powers.
5. Choose the correct answer.
Jim has got brown glove/gloves.
Emma has got three doll/dolls.
She has got a guitar/guitars.
Amy has got a new bike/bikes.
Tim has got a pair of trainer/trainers.
We have got red watch/watches.
1. This lady has got a pink scarf.
2. It is a tooth.
3. A boy has got an atlas, a science book and a blue pen.
4. A fox has got a mouse.
5. A child has got a new toy.
6. That man is a teacher.
7. Put in what, how or where. Answer the questions.
1. _________ are you from?
2. _________ ’s the capital of your country?
3. _________ do you like in your country?
4. _________’s your name?
5. _______do you spell your name?
6. _________ old are you?
8. Write the numbers.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|