Контрольная работа по английскому языку за III четверть
Task 1. Match the words with their Russian equivalents.
c) шумный, обладающий кипучей энергией
d) любитель приключений
f) любитель повеселиться
h) трудолюбивый, прилежный
Task 2. Find in the text the equivalents for these Russian words.
a) болтун b) точилка c) покатился d) взглянула e) пенал f) линейка g) лучшие друзья
I was sitting in class and waiting for the lesson to start. It was geometry. So I took out my pencil case, textbook and ruler and was doodling on the textbook cover when I heard a boy`s voice. I looked up and saw him. I didn’t know his name yet. He sat down and started asking me all kinds of questions about everything. I thought, “What a chatterbox!” Then suddenly my pencil rolled off the desk and got broken. He gave me his sharpener and I don’t know why. I felt that I knew him very well. We`ve been best friends since then.
Task 3. Make up sentences using the words below.
1. Letter, made, paper, of, is.
2. Mobile phones, for, are, talking, used, to other people.
3. Jacket, of, made, leather, is.
4. Camera, taking pictures, used, is, for.
5. Key, metal, of, made, is.
Task 4. Say what you should/shouldn`t do at the table.
1. lick your fingers
2. use your knife and fork, or spoon
3. throw bones on the floor
4. talk with your mouth full
5. sit up straight
6. put your elbows on the table
Task 5. Choose the right form of the verb.
1. He __________ like basketball.
a) no b) doesn't c) not d) don't
2. . My friend _____a car crash yesterday.
a) saw b) seen c) sees d) see
3. _________ he go for a walk every evening?
a) do b) does c) is d) has
4. I ________ to Ann's party last week.
a) go b) gone c) went d) was
5. He _______ tennis yesterday.
a) doesn’t play b) didn’t play c) didn’t played
6. Jane and Kate……at the disco last night.
a) was b) is c) were d) are e) am
7. . Lynn _______ television every evening.
a) locks b) washes c) watches d)looks
8. What are you doing now?" "I _________ a letter."
a) is writing b) be writing c) write d) am writing