Контрольная работа для 6 класса, III четверть
Fill in the gaps using the words from the box.
harmless poisonous magic delicious boring crazy
When I was at my granny’s we ate ___________ things every day.
She was afraid of the wasp and ran like ___________.
I hate watching sport programmes. I think they are ___________.
In this fairy tale, a __________ spider bit a girl, but she didn’t die because she knew a _________ word. It helped her.
Are you afraid of cockroaches? – Don’t be silly. They are ____________.
Choose the right form of the verb.
I roller skated / was roller skating in the park. Suddenly I was seeing / saw a strange man in black.
This is a wonderful book about space travel. Do you like / Would you like to read it?
I hate to watch / watching talk shows. They are boring.
Look in the TV guide for me please. When’s / When’re the news?
Who’s screaming / screams like crazy? – It’s Bill. He’s watching / watches the cycling championship. He cheers / ‘s cheering like that every time Anna Chyzhova is there.
- What were you doing / did you do when the treasure disappeared?
- There was an interesting film on TV.
- Did you see the burglar?
- Sorry, detective, I didn’t see / saw nothing.
3. Open the brackets using the Present Perfect Tense.
1. Jake _________ (to hurt) his leg. 2. He _______already (to visit) a doctor. 3. The doctor _________ (to make) an X-ray of Jake’s leg. 4. “It looks like you _______ (to break) your leg”, said the doctor.
5. Kate is ill. She ________ (to eat) for ice creams. 6. She ________ (to go) to the hospital and the doctor ________ (to tell) her to take tablets and to stay home for some time.
4. Imagine that your friend got lost in London. Describe him using the following form.
3 Appearance (body shape, face, hair):____________________
5 Things (a backpack, a Walkman, a bag, etc.):____________________
5.What should we do to stay healthy? Write 6 sentences.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|