МБОУ СОШ №2 с.Арзгир
Test (Form 11, I semester)
Установите соответствие между заголовками A- E и между текстами 1-4. Занесите ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании один заголовок лишний.
A. At home
B. Your personal safety
C. Public transport
D. Out and about
1.Walk confidently. Try to carry a small torch and an audible alarm. Don't trust strangers. If threatened or attacked, try to walk quickly away and shout loudly to attract attention. Only carry as much money as you need, avoid carrying large notes. Make sure that you stay in well lit areas where there are plenty of people around.
2. Avoid empty upper bus decks or empty train compartments. Try and sit near the driver. If you are pestered by someone complain to the bus driver 01' guard on the train. Do not stop cars by 'thumbing a lift', 'hitchhiking', 'auto stop'.
3. If you hear someone breaking in, do not confront the intruder. Always look who is at the door before opening it. If you are staying with a family, remember that they are responsible for you while you are there and that you are a guest in their home. Please comply with their rules, particularly regarding the time you are expected to return home during the day or evening.
4. If you are assaulted, please tell the police immediately. Do not worry about language difficulties, the police can provide language translators free of charge. While you are waiting for the police, you should write down a description of the offender, including age, height, hairstyle and colour, clothing and anything distinctive. It is important to tell the police if you have seen these persons before and where.
Преобразуйте, если необходимо, слова в скобках, так чтобы они грамматически соответствовали содержанию текста и впишите их в пропуски.
Francisco Goya (study) _______________ in Zaragoza, where he was born, and later moved to Madrid.
His early works convey the freedom and charm of popular life, but after his (appoint) ________________ as painter to the court, where he was a great favourite, he became (increase) _____________________ somber. His etchings of the disasters of war, witches, and monsters were the reactions of a sensitive man (appall) ______________________ by the events of his time.
He went deaf at 60, after which his work becomes steadily more melancholic. His extraordinary candor in some royal portraits, where he employs exquisite technique to depict a family, has few (parallel) __________________ in commissioned art.
He (give) ___________________ permission to depart for France in 1824 and died in Bordeaux at the age of 82. Few artists (compose) ___________________ such a variety of work.
Отметьте подходящую пару слов.
You have to be … to be able to … Oxford.
academically minded/get into
yourself/ apply to
Chris tried to … after the …, but his application wasn’t accepted.
Some universities are so popular that they can only … about 20 per cent of their … .
Выбери правильный вариант.
1. I want to impress my examiners, so I am taking a lot of … exams.
a) compulsory b) optional c) entrance
2. If you are interested in this university, you can … online.
a) write b) apply c) send
3. Those British students who want to get into university take … exams.
a) A-level b) USE c) SAT
4. I am not surprised Pete … his exam. He hadn’t done any revision.
a) took b) resat c) failed
Подчеркни правильную глагольную форму.
1. My little brother was really embarrassing/embarrassed when he was caught eating sweets.
2. I think this is the most boring/bored thing I have ever done.
3. Some people find sushi disgusting/disgusted, others really enjoy it.
Key to Test (Form 11, I semester)
Номер материала: ДВ-506635
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|