МБОУ СОШ №2 с.Арзгир
Test (Form 11, I semester)
Установите соответствие между заголовками A- E и между текстами 1-4. Занесите ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании один заголовок лишний.
C. Your personal safety
E. Course changes
1. If you are assaulted, please tell the police immediately. Do not worry about language difficulties, the police can provide language translators free of charge. While you are waiting for the police, you should write down a description of the offender, including age, height, hairstyle and colour, clothing and anything distinctive. It is important to tell the police if you have seen these persons before and where.
2. Places of high activity such as pubs, clubs and discotheques can sometimes attract trouble - especially late at night. Don't hang about unnecessarily in areas where problems are most likely to occur. Keep away from any sign of trouble.
3. Do not buy or accept substances that are illegal or that you are unsure of; drugs can be extremely dangerous. Your can be put you in touch with a doctor, dentist or optician.
4. Students are not permitted to "downgrade" their course once it has started. For example, if you have booked a GE2 course, you cannot change to a GEl course and convert your afternoon classes either to 1:1 tuition or an extension of GEl classes. Please not that in accordance with paragraph 3 of our Terms and Conditions, no refunds can be given after the course has started.
Преобразуйте, если необходимо, слова в скобках, так чтобы они грамматически соответствовали содержанию текста и впишите их в пропуски.
If you are thinking of (take) ________________ a break from your studies and going off on a gap year you (need) ______________ to keep in touch with all those friends and family (stay) ______________ behind.
A gap year has a lot of things going for it - fun, adventure, different cultures, new people, but whilst you (be) _______________ off having a fantastic time, make sure you (not miss) ___________________ out· on what's going on back NOT MISS home. By leaving a journey plan for parents and friends they can keep in touch with you, letting you know all the (late) _____________ gossip, news, football LATE
results and so on. Just seeing your friend's familiar handwriting or your dog's paw print can really lift your spirits when you (be) _______________ miles away from home.
Отметьте подходящую пару слов.
Top UK universities … very high … from their future students.
The person who gives you a job is called an … . He or she will want to see your … before giving you a job.
My friend … passing this test with very good grades. His … were really impressed.
succeeded in/ examiners
Выбери правильный вариант.
1. Ann worked extremely hard to … this university.
a) get into b) graduate c) admit
2. There is huge … for places, so many applicants will be disappointed.
a) requirements b) competition c) exam
3. Kate is … school this year, so she needs to decide what she wants to do next.
a) graduating b) leaving c) getting into
4. I don’t think she has any kind of … yet. She is an undergraduate student.
a) degree b) Bachelor of Arts c) Master of Arts
Подчеркни правильную глагольную форму.
There is nothing to feel exciting/excited about. It’s not a very interesting case.
My mother will be pleasing/pleased to receive a present from you.
The shocking/shocked pictures have been published in every newspaper.
Key to Test (Form 11, I semester)
do not miss<или> don't miss
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|