1. Fill in the gaps using the words from the frame.
1. The streets were empty. It was like a ___ town.
2. Can I ___ myself? My name is Henry Smith.
3. You must ___ on the door before you enter the classroom.
4. There are many gold ___ in South Africa.
5. Angela was really ____ because her daughter didn’t come home after school.
6. Fred was so ____ yesterday! He didn’t want to do his homework.
7. My parents buy a ____ newspaper every Sunday.
8. Nick was ____. He didn’t understand what happened.
9. We have got a lot of time. You don’t need to ____.
10. Molly got scared when she heard a ____ noise.
2. Match the adjectives to their opposites.
1) wealthy A ugly
2) clean B quiet
3) beautiful C stressed
4) busy D poor
5) crowded E miserable
6) relaxed F deserted
7) happy G polluted
3. Complete the types of buildings.
s_l_ _ n _es_ _ _r_ _t s_ _ o_ l p_s_ _ff_ c_ h_t_ _
d_c_ _r’s r_ _lw_ _ st_ _ _ _n g_ r_g_
4. Write the correct past form of the following verbs.
be - ... do - ... find - ... go - ... have - ... hear - ... make - ...
come - ... drink - ... give - ... meet - ... read - ... see - ... say - ... spend - ...
5. Read the text and choose the best word for each space.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|