1. Choose the correct verb form.
1. Mrs Cratchit set / was setting the table when two smaller Cratchits came/ were coming.
2. Peter ___(look) after the potatoes when Martha _______ (come).
3. All evening the Cratchits sat / were sitting together and ate / were eating the holiday dinner.
4. While Belinda ______ (change) the plates ____(go) to bring the pudding.
2. Choose the correct word.
December is one of the hottest 0 months / days of the year. But the Australians have a great time. People (1) choose/ open presents for their relatives and friends: toy kangaroos and koala bears in Santa hats. Some go to the beach on (2) Easter/ Christmas day. They swim, play volleyball or sit around with the family and friends. Santa Claus often wears a swimming costume or funny red (3) shorts / stockings. Many Australians have (4) national / traditional Christmas dinner. It is usually turkey and Christmas (5) present / pudding. Hundreds of people gather together on Christmas (6) Eve / event. They sit on the ground, (7) light / hang fireworks and sing Christmas songs together.
3. Combine the words.
1. Colour a. greeting cards
2. exchange b. eggs
3. hang c. presents
4. send d. stockings
5. sing e. songs
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|