Choose the correct answer
1. My brothers ________ fond of sport.
a) am b) is c) are
2. When do you usually go _______ bed ?
a) for b) at c) to
3. Can you ___________ your bed ?
a) take b) do c) make
4. This book _________ worth reading.
a) am b) is c) are
5. My little brother likes to look at ____________ in the mirror.
a) himself b) herself c) itself
6. They have done this work ____________.
a) itself b) themselves c) myself
7. This work is not difficult and we can do it ___________.
a) yourselves b) ourselves c) themselves
8. Bobby, be a good boy and make your bed ____________.
a) himself b) yourself c) yourselves
9. I ___________ all my homework.
a) do b) did c) have done
10. He ___________this film already.
a) sees b) has seen c) saw
11. We _____________our house this year.
a) have built b) built c) build
12. __________ you ever ________to London ?
a) did go b) have gone c) do go
13. She ____________ the washing up yet.
a) hasn’t done b) didn’t do c) doesn’t do
14. When __________ you _____ to the museum ?
a) do go b) have gone c) did go
15. I ___________ in Moscow last week.
a) wasn’t b) weren’t c) haven’t been
16. Alice _________read three years ago. She was only three.
a) couldn`t b) can c) can`t
17. You went abroad last summer, ____________ ?
18. Nick doesn’t speak French, ______________ ?
19. They have finished their work, _____________
20. Kate isn’t watching TV, ________ ?
21. Bob and Sam play football every Sunday, ___________ ?
22. The boys can’t swim very well, _____________ ?
23. Our country is rich __________ rivers and lakes.
24. I am tired __________ doing my homework.
25. Moscow is famous ___________ its museums.
26. What is the best ____________ in this book ?
a) author b) story c) detective
27. You must eat food. .
a) funny b) open c) healthy
28. Put the words in the correct order
1) Yesterday, you, a sandwich, make, did?
2) Like, does, mother, your, to eat, pies?
3) Your, husband, her, is, elder, aunt, than
4) Now, you, clearing, are, the table?