Paскрой скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple, Past Simple, Future Simple, Pr. Continuous, Past Cont., Present Perfect, Past Perfect.
1. Autumn (to come). It ( to be) November now. It ( to get) colder, the days (to get) shorter. It often ( to rain). Soon it ( to be) very cold.
2. What you (to do) at five o’clock yesterday?
3. When Mary (to come) home, her brother (to read) the book which she (to bring) him two days before.
4. As soon as I (to receive) a letter, I (to go) to Moscow.
5. Yesterday by six o’clock we already (to make) arrangements to take the early train.
6. This little boy never (to see) a crocodile.
7. When I (to come) home yesterday, my brother (to sleep).
8. Yesterday the children (to do) all their homework before mother (to come) home, and when she (to come) , they (to play) with the cat.
9. I ( to lose) my key when I ( to play) in the yard yesterday.
10. When Nick (to come) home yesterday, his mother (to return) and (to cook) dinner in the kitchen.
11.The man (to get) off the bus without paying while the conductor (to collect) fares upstairs.
12. I never (to hear) of her,
13. When I (to come) to the station yesterday, I (to learn) that my train already (to leave).
14. What you ( to read) now? – I (to read) Tom’s book. I (to be) in a hurry. Tom soon (to come), and I ( to want) to finish reading the book before he (to come).
15. You ever (to be) to the Hermitage?
16. When I (to enter) the hall, the students (to listen) to a very interesting lecture in history.
17. I (to ring) you up as soon as I (to come) home tomorrow.
18. What you (to learn) for today? – I ( to be) sorry, I (not to prepare) my lesson.
19. He (to tell) me that he already (to write) his composition.
20. He (to know) the results before we (to meet).
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|