1 - Variant Test 5 Form
Read the text
Pat and His Family.
Pat is a boy. He is from America. He is a pupil. He has got a family: a mother, a father and a sister. His mother is a doctor. Her name is Doris. She is nice. She likes to play tennis. His father is a teacher. His name is Bill. He loves his family. Pat is a pupil. He is nine. He wants to be a pilot. His sister Ann is not a pupil. She is five. She likes to play with her brother. Pat and Ann have got a cat. Her name is Kitty. They like to play with Kitty.
Choose the correct answer:
1). Pat is from … a) Great Britain b) Africa c) Scotland d) America
2) His mother is a … a) engineer b) doctor c) teacher d) singer
3) Her name is … a) Ann b) Kitty c) Doris d) Iris
4) His father is a … a) engineer b) doctor c) teacher d) singer
5) Pat is … a) eight b) nine c) ten d) eleven
6) He wants to be a …a) pilot b) singer c) doctor d) teacher
7) His sister Ann is … a) a pupil b) not a pupil c) a teacher d) a doctor
8) Pat and Ann have got a … a) dog b) cat c) kitten d) parrot
II. Choose the right answer:
1) Where is Pat from? a) He is a teacher.
2) Has he got a family? b) He is from America.
3) What is his mother? c) He is 9.
4) Does she like to play tennis? d) She is 5.
5) What is his father? e) Yes, he does. He wants to be a pilot.
6) Does he love his family? f) Yes, she does. She likes to play tennis.
7) How old is Pat? g) No, they have not.
8) Does he want to be a pilot? h) She is a doctor.
9) How old is Ann ? i) Yes, he does. He loves his family.
10) Have they got a dog?
J) Yes, he has.
III. Match the verbs in the first column with the words in the second column, only once.
2 – Variant Test 5 Form
Read the text
Hi! My name is Nina. I am a Russian school girl. I am twelve years old. I go to school six days a week. At school I have five or six lessons. The lessons are forty five minutes. We have two big breaks after the second and the third lessons. I study fourteen subjects and I often have homework for different subjects. My favourite subjects are English and Literature. I don’t like Maths because I like to read very much. My school year is not very long. It begins in September and ends in June. I have four holidays a year. The best is summer holidays. They are the longest holidays.
Choose the correct answer:
She is from … a)England b) America c) Russia d) Scotland
She is … a)10 years old b) 12 years old c) 14 years old d) 20 years old
She goes to school …a)3 days a week b) 5 days a week c) 4 days a week d) 6 days a week
She has big breaks after …a)the 1st and the 2nd lessons b) the 1st and the 3d lessons c) the 2nd and the 3d lessons d) the 2nd and the 4th lessons
She likes …a)English and Literature b) English and Maths c) Maths and Literature d) English and PE
Her school year begins in … a)autumn b) spring c) winter d) summer
She has … holidays. a)two b) four c) five d) three
The longest holidays are…a) autumn holidays b) spring holidays c) winter holidays d) summer holidays
Choose the right answer:
Where is Nina from? a) 6 days a week
How old is she? b) She studies 14 subjects.
Is she a pupil? c) Yes, she is.
Does she go to school? d) Nina is from Russia.
Does she like Maths ? e) Her name is Nina.
How many subjects does she study at school? f) She likes English and Literature
What is her name? g) Yes, she does.
What subjects does she like? h) She is 12
Is Maths her favourite subject? i) No, she does not.
10. How many days a week does she study? J) No, it is not.
Match the verbs in the first column with the words in the second column, only once.
Критерии оценивания результатов работы 5 класс
1-ое задание. За каждый верный ответ – 1 балл. Всего – 8 баллов.
2-ое задание. За каждый верный ответ – 1 балл. Всего – 10 баллов.
3-ье задание. За каждый верный ответ – 2 балла. Всего – 10баллов.
Таким образом, максимальное количество баллов - 23.
Оценка «5» - 23 - 21 балл
Оценка «4» - 18-14 баллов
Оценка «3» - 13-12 баллов
Оценка «2» - 11 баллов
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|