Контрольная работа по английскому языку 9 класс
Контрольная работа 9 класс.
Переведите слова с русского на английский.
Преуспеть в, улучшать, при условии, роман, воображение, возраст, жениться, живой, иметь успех, замечательный, место рождение, основываться на, выдающийся, напряжение, окружающая обстановка.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
Bread (to eat) every day. 2. The letter (to receive) yesterday. 3. Nick (to send) to Moscow next week. 4. I (to ask) at the lesson yesterday. 5. I (to give) a very interesting book at the library last Friday. 6. Not many houses (to build) in our town every year. 7. This work (to do) tomorrow. 8. This text (to translate) at the last lesson. 9. These trees (to plant) last autumn. 10. A lot of interesting games always (to play) at our PT lessons. 11. This bone (to give) to my dog tomorrow. 12. We (to invite) to a concert last Saturday. 13. Lost time never (to find) again. 14. Rome (not to build) in a day. 15. My question (to answer) two days ago. 16. Hockey (to play) in winter. 17. Mushrooms (to gather) in autumn. 18. Thousands of houses (to destroy) during the Great Fire of London. 19. His new book (to finish) next year. 20. Flowers (to sell) in shops and in the streets. 21. St Petersburg (to found) in1703.
When Charles was nine years old, the family came to London. Life was hard for poor people in London. He had worked as a reporter for several years before his first novels were written and published. He was honoured by his contemporaries as a remarkable novelist. His birthplace is visited by many tourists. He married and published his first book, it was published and was a huge success.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Active Voice или Passive Voice.
1. Nobody (to see) him yesterday. 2. The money (to receive) tomorrow. 3. He (to give) me this book next week. 4. The answer to this question can (to find) in the encyclopedia. 5. We (to show) the historical monuments of the capital to the delegation tomorrow. 6. You can (to find) interesting information about the life in the USA in this book. 7. Budapest (to divide) by the Danube into two parts: Buda and Pest. 8. Yuri Dolgoruky (to found) Moscow in 1147. 9. Moscow University (to found) by Lomonosov. 10. We (to call) Zhukovsky the father of Russian aviation. 11. He (to speak) very highly of the doctor.
Краткое описание документа:
итоговая контрольная рбота по английскому языку за II четверть 9 класс Кузовлев В.П., Лапа Н.М., Перегудова Э.Ш., 2010
1. Переведите слова с русского на английский.
Преуспеть в, улучшать,
1. Раскройтескобки, употребляяглаголыв Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
Bread (to eat) every day. 2. The letter (to receive) yesterday.
1. Раскройтескобки, употребляяглаголыв Active Voice или Passive Voice.
1. Nobody (to see) him yesterday.
- Просмотры: 368
- Просмотры: 480
- Просмотры: 403
- Просмотры: 350
- Просмотры: 306
- Просмотры: 1469
- Просмотры: 1095