Final Written Work.
The 9th Form.
“The Articles. Reported Speech. Sequence of Tenses. The Complex Object. Coditionals.
I. Put in the necessary article a/an/the/-.
1. I’ve got a lot of satisfactory marks this semester. My parents have to go to … school.
2. My sister is still in … bed. Should I wake her up?
3. She was sitting on … bed reading … book.
4. … Statue of Liberty is one of … most famous symbols of … America.
5. New York is on … Hudson River.
6. She is … very good housewife. I’ll never forget … lunch she served us that day.
II. Form the adjectives from the nouns in brackets.
She is crying because of the film. She is very … . (sense)
Don’t throw away this old dress. It is … for me. (meaning)
I prefer … shoes. (fashion)
These jeans are not ... . (practice)
III. Make the sentences with the Complex Object from the words below. Change the pronouns where necessary. Translate the sentences into Russian.
1. my parents/I/to start dieting/not want
2. we/to make a report/expect/our teacher
3. made/mum/he/tell the truth
IV. Change the sentences into reported speech. Use the sequence of tenses where necessary.
1. She asked, “Was this man a film director?”
2. Jane said to me, “I’ve finished my project. It was very interesting”.
3. He asked, “Why are you always late?”
V. Match two halves to make the sentences. Conditionals I,II,III. Translate the sentences into Russian.
1. If the film is boring, a. if they had had more time yesterday.
2. They would have gone shopping b. I would be able to work as a sales assistant.
3. If I were older, c. we won’t stay until the end.
VI. Translate the sentences into English.
1. Мы не знали, когда она приедет. 2. Мама спросила, где я был вчера. 3. Он сказал нам, что уже видел этот боевик. 4. Никто не заставлял его делать это. 5. Маловероятно, что она сыграет главную роль в этом фильме.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|