Выберите документ из архива для просмотра:
Выбранный для просмотра документ 6 класс.docx
I. Complete the questions.
1. Pushkin is a great singer, …?
2. They aren’t going to play football today, …?
3. The girl is reading a book, …?
II. Translate the words in brackets.
1. Mark gets to school (на автобусе).
2. Peter gets to his office ( на самолёте).
3. Tom gets to the park ( на велосипеде).
III. Translate the sentences into English.
1. Давайте украсим квартиру.
2. Давайте отметим день рождения.
3. Пусть они споют песню.
IV. Change the sentences according to the model. Use it, her, him, them.
Model: Look at the dog. – Look at it.
1. Write a letter to Alice.
2. Phone John.
3. Answer the questions.
V. Translate the dialogues into English.
А: Извините, Вы не можете мне сказать, где книжный магазин?
В: Пройдите мимо банка, идите вниз по улице, поверните налево и Вы там.
VI. Rewrite the sentences. Use the short form of will / will not.
Model: I (will not) visit France next week. – I (won’t) visit France next week.
1. They will clean the floor.
2. You will not go with me next time.
3. She will work in a hospital in 10 years.
VII. Translate the sentences into English.
1. Я думаю, что они позвонят мне через два дня.
2. Я надеюсь, мы посмотрим этот фильм завтра.
3. Может быть, Питер придёт на мою вечеринку.
VIII. Ask questions about the underlined words.
1. I’ll phone him tomorrow.
2. He’ll buy a present for his Mum in 2 days.
3. Granny will make a nice cake soon.
IX. Make the sentences from the words.
1. what, you, will, drink, tomorrow?
2. her friend, to the swimming pool, next month, will, go?
3. he, not, will, fish, for lunch, have, tomorrow.
Выбранный для просмотра документ TEST YOURSELF 2.doc
TEST YOURSELF – UNIT 5
( When in Rome, do as the Romans do)
I. Ask questions about the underlined words.
1. I’ll have to be ready at ten o’clock.
2. You will have to answer your teacher’s questions.
3. You’ll have to wait for me near the bus stop.
4. My sister has to cook dinner every day.
5. He doesn’t have to write tests, because he isn’t a pupil.
6. He doesn’t have to drive a car now.
II. Open the brackets. Put the verbs in the correct form.
1. They (have to) phone us tomorrow.
2. My mother (have to) work on Sundays.
3. You (have to) clean your room next Saturday.
4. I (have to) get up at 8 o’clock next Monday.
5. We (not to have) go to school every day.
6. He (have to) go soon.
7. I (have to) phone my friend later.
III. Match the sentences and the translations.
1. Завтра мне придётся пойти в магазин.
2. Тебе часто приходится мыть пол?
3. Им не нужно ехать на поезде. Они могут поехать на автобусе.
4. Вам не нужно открывать дверь. Я сделаю это.
5. Когда ему придётся вставать? – В 7 утра.
6. Что ей придётся сделать? – Ей придётся приготовить завтрак.
A. When will he have to get up? – At 7 a.m.
B. I will have to go to the shop tomorrow.
C. You don’t have to open the door. I’ll do it.
D. Do you often have to wash the floor.
E. What will she have to do? – She’ll have to cook breakfast.
F. They don’t have to go by train. They can go by bus.
IV. Образуйте от этих слов прилагательные с отрицательным
Love, child, land, job, rest, friend, wind, snow
Бесснежный - Безветренный -
Не имеющий друзей - Беспокойный -
Безработный - Безземельный -
Бездетный - Нелюбящий (нелюбимый)-
V. Translate into English.
- Здравствуйте. Это Майк. Я могу поговорить с Питом?
- Извините, его нет в данный момент. Я могу что-то передать?
- Нет, спасибо. Я позвоню ему позже. До свидания.
- До свидания.
VI. Make the sentences from the following words.
1. make, people, England, in, bonfires, on 5th November.
2. English, it’s, an, tradition.
3. in a field, they, bonfires, make.
4. are, fireworks, beautiful.
5. eat, people, jacket potatoes, drink, and, Cola.
6. a guy, put, on the bonfire, children.
Выбранный для просмотра документ справка.docx
Выбранный для просмотра документ Test 2.doc
№ 1 Answer the questions.
1) What can you see in Red Square?
2) What is Peterhof? What can you see there?
3) What is the biggest museum in St Petersburg?
4) What is the most famous garden in St Petersburg?
5) What is the most famous Moscow theatre?
6) What is the most famous St Petersburg theatre?
7) What can you see in the Armoury Chamber?
№ 2 Use the or – (no article) and answer the questions.
1) Do more people speak ____Chinese or_____English?
2) Which is____largest country in the world?
3) Is ___Africa larger than ___Europe?
4) Which sea is larger____Black Sea or ____Red Sea?
5) Are___Himalayas or ____Alps the highest mountains in the world?
6) The deepest lake in the world is ____Lake Ontario, isn’t it?
7) Is ___caspian Sea or ___Dead Sea the saltiest in the world?
8) Is ____Amazon shorter than ____Nile?
9) Does ____Nile flow through _____Egypt or ____Iran?
№ 3 Translate into English.
1) США больше чем Англия.
2) Люди в США и Англии разговаривают на английском языке.
3) На следующее лето моя семья поедет в Крым.
4) Я хочу посетить Британский музей.
5) Оксфорд-стрит – самая знаменитая улица в Лондоне.
6) Лондонский Тауэр стоит на реке Темза.
№ 4 Write a negative forms of the adjectives and translate into Russian.
lucky, friendly, usual, happy, comfortable, kind.
Model: interesting - uninteresting
Выбранный для просмотра документ Артикли.doc
7 класс. Grammar Test. Articles.
Вставьте артикли там, где это необходимо.
1. This is … pen. …pen is green.
2. My friend has … sister. She is … pupil.
3. I live in …St. Petersburg. It is one of … largest cities in … Russia.
4. …Thames is … large river.
5. I went to… Paris last year, but haven’t been to …Netherland.
6. ….Everest is … highest mountain in … world.
7…. Moscow is … capital of …Russia.
8. …Europe is … continent.
9. John is … doctor. He is … good doctor.
10. … Volga flows to … Caspian Sea.
11…. Pacific is … largest ocean on the planet.
12. … Urals are old and not very high.
13. … Crimea is washed by …Black Sea.
14….France is to … north of …Italy.
15.My … mother and my … father are …teachers.
Выбранный для просмотра документ Степени сравнения прилагательных.doc
7 класс Степени сравнения прилагательных.
Образуйте степени сравнения от прилагательных.
Lovely, productive, clever, hot, clean, bad, low, far, dangerous, ugly, brave, nice, warm.
Найдите и исправьте ошибки.
1.This street is more narrow than that one.
2. Two heads are gooder than one.
3. An orange is tastyer than a lemon.
4. Blood is more thicker than water.
5. Can you come more early next time?
6. John is worst skier that I know.
7. The giraffe is the taller animal in the world.
3. Переведите на английский язык.
1. Киев – один из самых старых городов Украины.
2. Зима в Великобритании теплее, чем Финляндии.
3. Английский язык труднее, чем русский.
4. История интереснее, чем биология.
5. Он самый плохой ученик в классе.
Выбранный для просмотра документ чтение 7 класс.doc
7 класс ВСТАВЬТЕ ПРОПУЩЕННЫЕ СЛОВА.
People have always _______ their surroundings.
But until now pollution was not such a _________.
Since the late 1960’s people have become _______ with the _____ of pollution.
___, ________, and _______ are necessary for existence of all living things.
But polluted air can ______illness, even death.
Polluted _____ kills fish and other _______ life.
_________ is as complicated as serious problem.
Scientists and engineers can find the ways to ________ pollution.
Government can ______ ______ that would make enterprises ____ ______ for reducing of pollution.
The idea of “_____” includes our planet, its population, nature, all living beings .
The protection of the ________ is a universal concern.
Environment, serious, polluted, home, to pass the law, to reduce, to take measures, to become alarmed, air, danger, soil, pollution, water, to cause marine.
Выбранный для просмотра документ Past Simple Passive or Present Perfect Passive.doc
8 класс. Страдательный залог
Past Simple Passive or Present Perfect Passive.
Potatoes (to buy) yesterday.
The whole text (to translate).
A lot of money (to steal) from the shop.
By six o’clock the work (to finish).
The window (to break) last week.
By three o’clock the truck (to load).
This book (to write) in the 19th century.
A number of important experiments (to make) in this laboratory.
Central Africa (to explore) by Livingstone in the 19th century.
By the middle of autumn all the trees (to plant).
The story (to forget).My skates not (to bring) back.
I (to take) to the cinema last week.
I just (to interrupt).
It (to explain) to us by the teacher.
The student’s translation (to finish) some time ago.
….your dress (to iron) yet?
The door (to open).
His credit card (to lose).
All the books (to put) into the bookcase.
Some friends (to invite) to tea.
Выбранный для просмотра документ Test_2__Kaufman_8_.doc
(to the textbook “Happy English. ru 8”, by K.I.Kauffman)
Listen and answer the questions.
Who is the story about?
What is the man famous for?
What did the man write about?
Where did he get the information for his stories?
What do some people learn from his book?
What is the mistake that a lot of people make about this man?
They think that he is a geographer.
They think that he is a traveler.
They think that he didn’t see any faraway lands.
Today is Sunday and Linda is relaxing at home. She has had a very busy week. Look at Linda’s diary and write: Where did she go to this week? Why?
Model: On Monday morning Linda went to the bank to get some money.
8.30 a.m. - bank (get some money)
8 p.m. - café (dinner with Mike)
7 a.m. - dentist (check teeth)
8 p.m. – central bus station (meet Mum and Dad)
9 p.m. - Mike’s house (to have fun at his birthday party)
8 p.m. – the kiosk (buy a newspaper)
7 p.m. – the cinema (a new film with Julia Roberts)
11. 00 - High Street (do the shopping)
2 p.m. - restaurant (have lunch with friends)
5 p.m. - home (phone Granny)
Choose the correct answers.
The United Kingdom is … .
a republic b) a monarchy c) a federation
The head of state is … .
The Queen b) President c) the Prime Minister
The British Parliament sits in … .
one building b) two buildings c) three buildings
MPs are … .
the people who sit in the house of Lords
the people who sit in the house of Commons
all the people in the House of Parliament
What are Britain’s main political parties?
Labour and Conservative
Democratic and Republican
Conservative and Democratic
How do Members of Parliament get into the House of Commons?
The Queen chooses them
British people elect them
They inherit their seats from fathers and grandfathers.
Who presides over the House of Commons?
the Speaker b) the Lord Chancellor c) the Prime Minister
Fill in gaps. Use: when, who, which, that, where, whose. Put commas where necessary.
I need a friend _____ will never let me down.
Kate ______ is a teacher at our school has never been abroad. She is afraid of flying.
My grandfather ______ sweater you are wearing was a very nice man.
The theatre _______ you have seen in the pictures isn’t far away from here.
My friends went to Spain _____ it’s warm and sunny.
His parents were doctors _____ worked in the hospital down the road.
Look at Mary. She has seen something _____ scared her.
The Pushkin novel ______ I like best is Barishnya Krestyanka.
I’ve read a book ______ was very interesting.
The benches ________ are in the House of Lords are red.
Use the suffixes –tion, or – ment and form the nouns from the verbs.
Agree, elect, discuss, explain, demonstrate, improve, manage, inform, collect, equip
Выбранный для просмотра документ упр..doc
8 класс. ACTIVE OR PASSIVE VOICE.
Open the brackets using Present Perfect Passive or Past Simple Passive.
After the accident he (to take) home immediately.
Some new magazines just (to bring). Would you like to look them through?
I can’t show you my written work as it (not to return) by my teacher.
Many new houses (to build) in our city lately.
The goods (not to examine) yet at the customs.
This bridge (to build) in 1945.
The documents (not to sign) yet by the manager.
She (to frighten) by a loud noise in the street.
Выбранный для просмотра документ kosv-rech-zadaniya.doc
Use the reported speech.
Charlie told me…..
“I’m thinking of going to live in Canada.”
“My father is in London.”
“Nora and Jim are getting married next month.”
“I haven’t seen Bill for a while.”
“I’ve been playing tennis recently.”
“Margaret has had a baby.”
“I don’t know what Fred is doing.”
“I hardly ever go out these days.”
“I work 14 hours a day.”
“Tom had an accident last week.”
“I saw Jack at a party a few months ago.”
“Bill passed his examination.”
“Ann likes Bill.”
“I want to be rich and famous.”
“I’ll be here next week.”
“I can afford a holiday this year.”
“New York is bigger than London.”
“I am feeling ill.”
“I am going to give up my job.”
“Ann has bought a new car.”
“I’ve made lot of friends.”
“I found this note under the sofa.”
“Pandas live in China.”
“What do you do in your spare time?”
“Where is the post office?”
“Where did you park your car?”
“Is Ann coming to the meeting?”
“Where does Jack live?”
“Where can I change some money?”
“”How old are you?”
“Can you type?”
“How you got a driving license?”
“Why did you come back?”
“What are you doing now?”
“Where are you living?”
“Are you glad to be back?”
“Who broke the window?”
“When is your birthday?”
“Have you finished those reports?’
“When will you do your homework?”
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|