- Учебник: «Английский язык», Ваулина Ю.Е., Дули Д., Подоляко О.Е. и др.
Тестовые задания в 7 классе по пройденной теме «In the Spotlight» модуль 7
чтобы скачать публикацию
в формате MS WORD (*.DOC)
Размер файла: 15.91 Кбайт
II Всероссийский конкурс на лучшую методическую разработку «Тестовые задания по английскому языку»
Контрольная работа (тест) в 7 классе
Учебник: Spotlight 7
Дата проведения: 3 марта 2017
Тема: In the Spotlight (В центре внимания)
I. Match the words with their Russian equivalent
1. Science fiction a. приключения
2. Animation b. автор песни
3. Catchy tunes c. красивый
4. Songwriter d. научна я фантастика
5. Adventure e. анимация
6. Handsome f. запоминающаяся мелодия
II. Put the adjectives in brackets in the correct comparative or superlative form.
Mark is (intelligent) than him.
She is (tall) girl in the class.
He ran (fast) of all.
Avril Lavigne is (attractive) singer in the world.
He speaks (quietly) than his brother.
Ann is (beautiful) than Linda.
They are (famous) Russian figure skaters.
III. Complete the sentence with past simple or present perfect.
Yesterday they …….. (go) to the cinema.
Eva ……….. (live) here since she was a child.
She ………… (know) him since 2013.
……… (you/ever/watch) this thriller?
When he ……. (be) young he ……… (have) powerful voice.
She ……… (always/love) romantic films.
IV. Put the sentences in the right order to form a dialogue.
That’s £15, please.
It’s sold out.
Two tickets for Harry Potter at 5 pm, please.
We still have tickets for the 8 pm and the 11.30 pm showing.
Here you are.
Thank you. Enjoy the movie!
Oh, ok. Two tickets for 8 pm then, please.
1. D 2. E 3. F 4. B 5. A 6. C
Mark is more intelligent than him.
She is the tallest girl in the class.
He ran the fastest of all.
Avril Lavigne is the most attractive singer in the world.
He speaks more quietly than his brother.
Ann is more beautiful than Linda.
They are the most famous Russian figure skaters.
Yesterday they went to the cinema.
Eva has lived here since she was a child.
She has known him since 2013.
Have you ever watched this thriller?
When he was young he had powerful voice.
Mummy and Dad have always loved romantic films.
1. Two tickets for Harry Potter at 5 pm, please.
2. It’s sold out.
3. Oh, well.
4. We still have tickets for the 8 pm and the 11.30 pm showing.
5. Oh, ok. Two tickets for 8 pm then, please.
6. That’s £15, please.
7. Here you are.
8. Thank you. Enjoy the movie!
1. Fill in the correct preposition and write them out.
Afte into of on out over
1. My brother and his friends hang___________________at the shopping centre on Saturdays.
2. I saw 2 policemen running_____________________a robber.
3. We ran out _________________milk, so can you buy some when you’re at the supermarket?
4. I ran ____________________ an old friend at the supermarket yesterday.
5. If a burglar breaks into your house, always hand __________________your valuables.
2. Put the words in brackets into the Present Simple or Present Continuous and write down these sentences into your test book.
1. We ________________________(feed) the chickens every morning at 6:30.
2. We _________ _________(go) to the cinema tomorrow afternoon. Would you like to come with us?
3. I _________ _________(study)in my bedroom at the moment , but I can join you in the park later.
4. She ___________ ______(visit) her grandma every Sunday afternoon.
5. I ____________ _________(cook) the dinner this evening, so please don’t be late.
6. Be quite! The baby ____________________(sleep).
3. Choose the correct response.
1)I’m always late for my class! _____ a)Why don’t you go home?
2)I’ve got a toothache. _____ b)I think you should see a dentist.
3)I want to help prevent crime. _____ c)Why doesn’t he get a cat?
4)I’m feeling a bit homesick. _____ d)Why don’t you buy an alarm clock?
5)My grandpa doesn’t like living on his own. _____ e)How about join neighborhood watch?
4. Read the text and mark the sentences T (true) or F (false).
Fires that happen in the home are a very serious problem today. In America, there are over 100,000 home fires every year and many start in the kitchen. There are a lot of things you can do to protect your house from fire. First of all, you need to follow a few safety rules. You should never leave the kitchen while you are cooking. It’s also a bad idea to wear loose clothes when you cook. Always keep the cooking area clean and don’t let children come very close to the cooker. It is also important to know what to do if a fire starts. If a pan catches fire, don’t throw water on it! Put a blanket over it and turn off the heat. If the fire doesn’t go out, call the fire brigade. If a fire starts inside the oven, keep the door shut and turn it off. If you burn yourself, run cold water over the burn. Finally, install a smoke alarm and learn how to use it. Also, know the number of your fire brigade by heart. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
1)In America, there are more than 100,000 home fires a year. _________
2)Call the fire brigade if a fire doesn’t go out right away. _________
3)Children should stay close to the cooker. _________
4)A lot of home fires start in kitchens. _________
5)You should keep your cooking area clean. _________
6)If a fire starts, pour water on it to put it out. _________
7)You should have a smoke alarm and know how to use it. _________
8)You shouldn’t wear loose clothes when cooking. _________
9)There’s not much we can do to stop fires. _________
10)You should always leave the kitchen while cooking. _________
1. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple.
1. Jules Verne ___________________ (write) ‘20 000 Leagues Under the Sea’.
2. Sherlock Holmes _____________________ (smoke) a pipe.
3. Miss Marple _______________________ (catch) many criminals.
4. ______________________ (Hercule Poirot/live) in Belgium?
5. How ______________________(Captain Nemo/travel)?
6. Arthur Conan Doyle _______________________ (be) a famous writer.
7. Dr. Frankenstein _________________________ (meet) Captain Walton on the ice.
8. ____________________________ (Captain Nemo/explore) the cave?
9. How _______________ (you /feel) when you ____________________(see) the film?
10. What time ________________________(your grandma/start) work?
2. Match the types of stories to their descriptions.
1. A story that takes place in the future or in space. __________a) mystery
2. An exciting story about a hero who does dangerous things. _________ b) biography
3. A serious and emotional play written for the theatre,
radio or television __________c) humorous story
4. A funny story with happy ending. __________d) science fiction story
5. A story about a crime or a strange event. __________e) adventure
6. A story about someone’s life written by another person. __________f) suspense story
7. A story which makes you feel worried, because you don’t know
what is going to happen next. __________g) drama
Read the text and answer the questions.
When I was 7 years old, my family left the big city and moved to the countryside. I was very excited because our new house was near a beautiful forest.
One day I decided to go for a walk in the forest but I lost my way. I tried to get back but I just went deeper into the forest. I looked around me and started calling for help, but no one heard me. I was confused and scared because it was almost dark, so I sat under a tree and began to cry.
Suddenly I heard someone coming. It was a boy of my age. “Hi”, he said. “I’m Philip. What’s the matter?” I told him that I was lost. “Don’t worry”, Philip said. “I live near here. I know the forest well”. We walked and talked until we were out of the forest. Philip said goodbye and left before I could thank him.
When I got home my mum was talking to a policeman. They were both very upset. “Oh, Tom, thank goodness you’re OK!” my mum said when she saw me. “I lost my way in the forest, mum, but I’m fine now. I’m so sorry”, I said. “You were lucky, young man”, the policeman said. “Never play alone in that forest, it’s too dangerous. 8 years ago, a boy named Philip Mac Mann lost his way in that same forest and never came back”.
I didn’t say a word. I wanted to tell them about the boy who helped me but I was afraid they wouldn’t believe me. Did a ghost help me? I couldn’t sleep that night, or the next. I never saw Philip again and I never went back to the forest!
1) Where did Tom’s family move to?
2) How did Tom feel when he discovered he was lost?
3) Did Tom thank Philip when they were out of the forest?
4) What happened to Philip Mac Mann 8 years ago?
5) Why couldn’t Tom sleep that night?
1. Fill in the correct word and write these sentences down.
curious daring patient athletic imaginative determined
1. Peter is very _______. He comes up with the most amazing stories.
2. Don’t be so _______! If he wants to tell you what happened, he will.
3. My sister is very ________. When she wants something she does everything she can to achieve it.
4. Be _______! We’ll be out of here in a minute.
5. Michael goes snowboarding in winter and windsurfing in summer. He is very ________.
6. We did something _______ last weekend. We went bungee jumping!
2. Complete the sentences using the correct relative pronoun or relative adverb.
1. Jane, _____favourite hobby is fencing, also loves swimming.
2. I’m talking about the girl _____ has long brown hair and green eyes.
3. This is the skate-park _____people come to skateboard.
4. 2001 was the year _____we played in the chess tournament.
3. Complete the sentences using the correct form of the word and write them down.
1. I thought the film was really _____(disappoint).
2. I found the book really _____(bore).
3. Jane is always ______(tire) after work.
4. Complete the sentences using back, away or up.
1. John gave _____ boxing two years ago.
2. Give me _____ my skateboard!
3. Shelly gave ______ her book collection to the school library.
5. Read the following text and mark the sentences T (true) or F (false).
The person I admire the most is Albert Einstein. He was born on 14th March, 1879, in the Germantown of Ulm in Wurttemburg. Einstein was the greatest scientist of all time. One of his most famous discoveries is the mathematical equation about the nature of energy: E = mc 2. Einstein loved physics and learning. He never stopped exploring the world of science and he wrote many books and articles explaining his theories. Some of them are at the Institute of Advanced Study in Princeton. People in universities all over the world respected Einstein. He was awarded with honorary degrees in science, medicine and philosophy. In 1921, he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics. Despite his intelligence, Einstein is also famous for being a very funny man! I admire Albert Einstein for his love of learning and the fact that he discovered new things. He always kept his mind active.
1. Einstein was born in Germany. ______
2. Einstein loved Maths. ______
3. He wrote articles about science. ______
4. In 1911, he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics. ______
5. Kerry admires Einstein for his love of learning. ______
1. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Continuous.
1. We _____(plan) to go to the zoo, but we stayed home instead.
2. Jackie ______(take) notes during the lesson.
3. The students _______(work)hard because they wanted a good mark in the exam.
4. What ______(you/do) last night?
5. He ______(play) with his nephews all day Saturday.
2. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Continuous or Past Simple.
1. When I was young I ________(play) in the school football team.
2. My uncle Jim _________(travel) to Rome when I phoned him.
3. Steve _________(get dressed), had had breakfast and then went to work.
4. He _________(cook) when the lights went out.
5. David ________(ride) his bicycle while Kevin was skateboarding.
3. Fill in the gaps using with, off or on.
1. The meeting went __________for hours and hours.
2. The car alarm went __________ and woke everyone up.
3. The milk will go _________if you don’t use it soon.
4. Read the text and answer the questions.
On 12th June, a ‘Fun Run ‘took place in the town of Sunnyfield. A group of sixteen-years-old students from the local high school came up with the idea and over 500 people of all ages took part. Luckily, it was a sunny day. Everyone had fun running, walking or skate-boarding the 10-mile distance. Thanks the event, 2,346$ was raised for the charity ‘Cancer Care’. Suzie Hamilton, one of the students who organized the run, said, “We wanted to do something useful for others and this seemed the most fun thing to do.” The local headmaster was so proud, he decided to make the event part of the school’s years calendar.
1)Who planned the event?
2)How many people took part?
3)What was the weather like during the ‘run’?
4)How far did they have to do?
5)What happened as result of the event?
5. Complete the sentences with the correct word.
G fashion music text messages horoscopes article gossip
1. I read an interesting ___________ about the media.
2. My sister buys a popular magazine to read _____________ about famous people lives.
3. The ____________ programme plays all the latest hits.
4. ____________ try to tell you what will happen in the future.
5. Polly likes to send ______________to her friends.
6. Jane buys ‘Cosmopolitan’ for its ____________ advice.
1. Complete the words.
1) l_ _ t _ p
2) _ a d _ _ t s
3)a _ s _ g _ m e _ _
4) s _ b _a _ _ n _s
5) _ u t _ _ n
2. Choose the right form of the verb and write these sentences down.
1) I promise I am going to/will take out the rubbish.
2) I will/am going to order some cheese food if you want.
3) Look at those black clouds! It’s probably will/ going to rain.
4) I want to buy a new DVD so I will/am going to save my pocket money.
3. Put the verbs in brackets into the Future Simple or the Present Simple.
1) He always __________(lock) the door when he leaves for work.
2) If I ___________(hear) anything about the accident, I’ll let you know.
3) Maybe I ____________(be) a writer when I grow up.
4) If I have a party, I ____________( invite) all my friends.
4. Read the essay below and choose A, B or C to complete the sentences.
Most people today cannot imagine their life without a mobile phone. I believe it is one of the most important innovations ever. Thanks to mobile phones, our lives are much easier today.
First of all, if you have a mobile phone you can make phone calls no matter where you are. For example, you can call a friend to let them know that you lost your way or are going to be late. As a result, you feel safer and less stressed. In addition, we can use mobile phones to send text messages. We can write messages to friends giving them news or sending them birthday wishes. We can even listen to the radio while travelling on a bus or the metro. However, some people would argue that it has a negative effect on our life. If we use mobile phones all the time, it is bad for our health.
In my opinion, mobile phones have more advantages than disadvantages if we use them correctly. Our lives are better with them and they are here to stay.
1) Most people nowadays _______.
A. cannot live without mobile phones.
B. imagine life without mobile phones.
C. live without mobile phones.
2)Thanks to mobile phones, our lives have become _______.
B .more exciting.
C .more complicated.
3)One of the advantages of mobile phones is that _______.
A. they play music.
B .they are cheap.
C. they let us call people wherever we are.
4) Mobile phones are also used to _______.
A. send wishes.
B. send letters.
C .send bills.
5)The main disadvantage of mobile phones is that _______.
A .they are expensive.
B .they are bad for our health.
C. they create stress.
1. Put the verbs in brackets into Present Perfect:
1. The girls ________(not/write) their exercise.
2. I _________ (visit) a landmark.
3. Steve __________(not/wash) his face yet.
4. ___________(Lisa\ already\ send) an email to her cousin?
5. Mom and Dad ____________(ride) the rollercoaster.
2. Complete the sentences using
Back round across out
6. She came __________ a letter from an old friend.
7. They came __________ to work when we called them.
8. This issue of ‘Prime Magazine’ came ____________2 days ago.
9. Jason came ______________ to wish me Happy Birthday.
3. Put the words in the correct order to make up sentences.
1. you / arrived / just / have?
2. hasn’t / She / yet / packed / suitcase / her.
3. have / I / to / camp / adventure / an / been / before.
4. you / have / ever / with / characters /shaken /cartoon /hands?
5. never /I/ seen /robot / have /a.
Read the letter and choose A, B or C to complete the gaps.
Greetings from London! I am here with my parents and am having a whale of a time. We have been here since Thursday and have already seen and done so much.
On Friday, we went to see The Moscow State Circus. I was so 1____________ as I had never been to the circus before. It was a perfect evening full of amazing 2) ____________ . Most of all, I enjoyed 3_____________ the trapeze artists flying high up in the air. I have never seen anything like it! It was a hair 4_____________ experience! Luckily, no one fell down! Of course, there were also clowns dressed in funny costumes too, as well as other artists. If you ever get the chance to see this famous circus, you should go – it is an 5) ____________ experience. And, don’t forget to try the toffee apples – they are the best!
Hope you are having a 6) ______________ time too. Will tell you more about it when I see you.
1) A. excited B. exciting C. excitement
2) A. landmarks B. souvenirs C. tricks
3) A. watching B. watch C. to watch
4) A. hiking B. riding C. raising
5) A. unforgettable B. forgettable C. forgetful
6) A. fancy B. fun C. funny
1. Complete the sentences with the correct film genre.
1. ______________ films are very imaginative.
2. What a creepy ________________!
3. It was such a funny ____________!
4. What a great futuristic _______________!
5. Kids love ____________ like Shrek.
2. Copy the table and complete it.
the most talented
3. Complete the dialogs using Past Simple or Present Perfect.
1) ________________(you/ever/see) the film ‘Titanic’? 2) Yes! ________________(I/see) ‘Titanic’ last year. 3) ____________ (I/love) the song ‘My heart will go on’ 4) I never liked this song! ______________ (you/always/like) romantic songs and films? 5) Not really! ______________ (I/watch) science fiction films when I was young. 6) _______________ (you/ever/see) ‘The Matrix’? It has a great soundtrack! 7) No, but _____________ (I/watch) ‘The Lord of the rings’ last week on TV. 8) Oh, really? ______________ (I/not/see) that yet.
4. Complete the sentences using always, ago, yet, for or since.
1. I have _____________ been a fan of Sting.
2. I’ve been a fan of ‘Harry Potter’ __________ 2001.
3. They have been married ______________ fifty years!
4. I lived in England two years ______________.
5. Have you heard his new song ______________?
5. Read the following film review and fill in the missing words.
‘Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man’s Chest’, is a pirate adventure 1) ______
JohnnyDepp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley as the main characters. The film is 2) ______the adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow, played by Johnny Depp. We follow the Captain and his friends as they go on a journey full of surprises. They travel all over the sea because they want to find treasure. They have many adventures on the way. At first, I thought it would be another bad pirate film, but I 3) ________ wrong! The actors were all very talented and the film was very exciting! For me, Johnny Depp was the funniest actor 4) ___________ the film! I believe that Johnny Depp is 5) _______ most talented actor working today.
1. Match the words.
1. solar a. pollution
2. endangered b. rubbish
3. factory c. power
4. natural d. out
5.air,water and soil e. waste
6. toxic f. a pond
7. wipe g. habitat
8. clean out h. species
9. collect i. fumes
2. Complete with the Present Perfect Continuous form of the verb in brackets.
1.People _____________ (pollute) the atmosphere for 100 years.
2.Toxic fumes ____________ (poison) our planet.
3.Air pollution _____________(destroy) the sculpture for 50 years.
4.The tap ____________(leak) since morning.
5.People ______________(think )over green cities issues since they moved.
6.The family_______________ (use )solar power panel to heat the house in winter.
7.My parents _______________(donate) money to WWF for a long time.
8.The eco helpers ________________(plant) the trees all the morning.
9.She_____________( collect) the rubbish to recycle for a week.
10.Engineers _______________(design) the green car.
3. Fill in: have to, don’t have to
You _______________ water the flowers. I’ve done it.
She _______________take the dog for a walk before she leaves.
You _______________ give me a lift. I will walk.
We _______________do something to help the planet.
He _______________go to the desert to see camels. He can see them at the zoo.
4. Fill in the correct question tag
1. She isn’t here, _______________?
2. They live in Paris,______________?
3. The boys are playing football now, ____________?
4. He couldn’t swim when he was three, _____________?
5. Ann and Peter went to the concert hall yesterday, _____________?
5. Read the article and choose A, B or C to complete the gaps.
Are we doing enough to protect animals? Animal species are disappearing from our planet fast. Scientists believe that 50 animal species are being wiped out in the wild every day. This happens because they lose their natural 1) _______. Some say that the only way to 2) _______ endangered animals is to place them in a zoo. They claim that zoos keep the animals safe from harm and help 3) _______ their numbers. On the other hand, other people say that zoos can’t 4) _______ an animal’s natural habitat. That’s why we need to focus on protecting their natural environments in the wild. In my opinion, it is difficult to say what is best for our animal friends. I believe that more work should be done to protect animals’ natural habitats. If we all lend a 5) ________, we can work wonders!
A. habitats B. dangers C. atmospheres
A. donate B. protect C. pollute
A. stop B. increase C. gather
A. teach B. join C. replace
A. ear B. hand C. foot
1. Put the items from the shopping list into the correct categories.
Fruit and vegetables
ch chocolate bread
Meat and poultry
tea yoghurt tea
Cereals, grains and pasta
lamb chops peppers
2. Use the phrasal verb take (off, back, out, away) to fill in the gaps.
1. Two sandwiches _________________, please.
2. Shoes turned to be small, so I _________them_________ to the shop.
3. It’s too hot here. I think I'll ________ the fur coat ________
4. There’s a party with celebrities. So I am ____________ you ________ for the party.
3. Fill in: box, can, carton, bottle, cup, tin, packet, jar.
1.a ____________ of cereal 5. a ____________ of honey
2.a ____________ of milk 6. a ____________ of sardines
3.a ____________ of tea 7. a ____________ of water
4.a ____________ of cola 8. a ____________ of crisps
4. Use the Present Perfect Continuous
1. The vegetables ______________________________ (boil) since 10 o’clock.
2. He ______________________________ (wait) for her answer for six months.
3. My sister __________________________(send) job applications for 3 months.
4. I __________________________(try) to find my documents since last Sunday.
5. They____________________________ (learn) Japanese for a couple of years.
6. My brother _________________________ (play) computer games for 3 hours.
5. Use: some, any, no
1. There were __________ of my friends there.
2. Well, anyway, there is __________ need to hurry, now that we have missed the train.
3. Have you ever seen __________ of these pictures before?
4. There is __________ water in the kettle: they have drunk it all.
5. There were __________ birches in that forest, but so many pines.
6. We could not buy cherries, so we bought __________ plums instead.
6. Use: much or many
1. I don't eat __________ mangoes.
2. He does not eat __________ fish.
3. She ate so __________ dessert that she is in bed today with a stomachache.
4. He had got so __________ pairs of socks.
5. Please don't put __________ pepper on the meat.
7. Use: little or few
1. He has got __________ friends.
2. I drink __________ coffee. I don't like it.
3. We must hurry. We've got very __________ time.
4. This university offers very __________ scholarships.
5. The Smiths have __________ money. They aren't rich.
1. Use the prompts to complete the phrases.
sit move throw argue lose practise
1.to ____________ house
2.to ____________ with someone
3.to ____________ an exam
4.to ____________ a party
5.to ____________ something valuable
1. Fill in the gaps with apart, behind or out.
1. Tim has fallen __________ with Sam because he broke his MP3 player.
2. She fell _____________ with her schoolwork when she was ill.
3. The bookcase fell ____________ as soon as we placed some books on it.
2. Write the correct reflexive pronoun in the gap.
1. Did you hurt ___________ badly in the accident?
2. I made the meal _______________ .
3. We don’t need any help. We are going to do it _______________ .
4. He usually goes to the gym by _______________.
5. The computer switched off by ______________ .
6. The new teacher introduced ______________to the class.
3. Fill in the correct word.
sore ache miserable chip flu sprain hurt appointment
1. Can I have some honey, please? My throat is ______________ .
2. I have a(n) ______________ to see the doctor this afternoon.
3. Polly didn’t go to school today as she had a stomach ________________ .
4. John has _______________ his back and has to rest.
5. When you _______________ a tooth you have to go to the dentist.
6. What happened? Did you ________________ your wrist?
4. Read the text below and choose A, B or C to complete the sentences.
Oxfarm is a UK charity that helps people who are in need of food and water and whose lives are 1) ____________ danger when natural disasters hit the 2) ____________ thy live in. Members 3)_______________ Oxfarm are spread out around the world. Spain, Germany, the United States and Canada are only 4)_____________ of the countries that are part of the Oxfarm family. Volunteers from all over the world offer their help to improve the quality of life of 5) ________________ people.
A) in B) out C) on
A) world B) area C) house
A) to B) under C) of
A) some B) many C) any
A) unable B) unlucky C) unusual
Курс профессиональной переподготовки
Курс повышения квалификации
6 174 605 материалов в базе
«Английский язык», Ваулина Ю.Е., Дули Д., Подоляко О.Е. и др.Больше материалов по этому УМК
Настоящий материал опубликован пользователем Хаяури Моника Тамирлановна. Инфоурок является информационным посредником и предоставляет пользователям возможность размещать на сайте методические материалы. Всю ответственность за опубликованные материалы, содержащиеся в них сведения, а также за соблюдение авторских прав несут пользователи, загрузившие материал на сайт
Если Вы считаете, что материал нарушает авторские права либо по каким-то другим причинам должен быть удален с сайта, Вы можете оставить жалобу на материал.Удалить материал
Ваша скидка на курсы40%
Релаксационные упражнения для профилактики стресса и нормализации сна
Оформление и структура современных УМК по иностранным языкам
Теория и методика преподавания географии в соответствии с ФГОС
Оставьте свой комментарий
Авторизуйтесь, чтобы задавать вопросы.