Государственное бюджетное профессиональное образовательное учреждение Краснодарского края «Новороссийский социально – педагогический колледж»
по грамматике английского языка
I. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present Simple или Present Continuous.
1. I (to write) a composition now. 2. I (not to drink) milk now. 3. I (to go) for a walk after dinner. 4. He (not to read) now. 5. My mother (to work) at a factory. 6. Your father work at an office? 7. Look at the sky: the clouds (to move) slowly, the sun (to appear) from behind the clouds, it (to get) warmer. 8. How is your brother? – He is not well yet, but his health (to improve) day after day. 9. You (to play) chess now?
II. Раскройте скобки и переведите следующие предложения на русский язык.
I (to be) going to speak to him tomorrow.
My friends (to be) going to have their French next week.
His son (to be) going to work in the Ministry of foreign trade.
III. Образуйте множественное число от следующих существительных.
a cat, a watch, a box, a grandfather, a mouse, a fish, a room, a boy, a tooth, a city, a queen, a tomato, a sheep, a child, a woman, a wolf.
IV.Задайте вопросы к выделенным словам.
1. My friends work at an office.
2. We like to read historical books.
3. I am listening to a tape-recorder now.
V. Раскройте скобки, употребляя личные местоимения в объектном падеже.
I know (he). This man traveled a lot in his life.
I don’t understand some of my lessons. So, my class-mates often help (I).
They discuss a lot of question with (we).
My sister is a small girl. I often go for a walk with (she)
VI. Напишите письменно, который час.
16.45; 9.00; 2.20; 19.30; 11.10; 6.50; 12.25.
I. Вставьте some, any или no.
1. There is … ink in my pen. 2. Is there … snow in the street this morning? 3. My mother likes … music. 4. Are there … chess-players here? 5. There are … diagrams in the new book. 6. Are there … newspapers on the table? 7. There was … soap in the box; he used it to wash his hands. 8. are there … mistakes in my dictation? – Yes, there are … . 9. Will there be … concerts at the club next month? 10. There is … tea in the cup: the cup is empty.
II. Вставьте much, many, little или few.
1. My brother is a young teacher. Every day he spends … time preparing for his lessons. 2. I know very … about this writer. It is the first book I am reading. 3. The pupils of our class ask … questions at the lesson. They want to know everything. 4. You do not make … mistakes in your spelling. Do you work hard at it? – Oh, yes, I do, I work very … . 5. Does your sister read …? – Yes, she does. And your brother? – Oh, he doesn’t. he has so … books, but he reads very … . 6. Have you … work to do today? – No, not very … . 7. Walk quicker, please. We have very … time. 8. I am sorry to say, I have read very … books by Walter Scott.
III. Переведите на английский язык следующие сочетания слов.
1. Комната моего друга. 2. Комнаты моего друга. 3. Сын этого инженера. 4. Сыновья нашего преподавателя. 5. Письма наших студентов
IV. Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам.
1. There is a nice park in our city. 2. There are five chairs in the room. 3. Mary teaches her children to play the piano.4. My friend wrote an interesting article last month.
V. Напишите следующие даты по-английски.
27/I – 1980; 4/II – 1936; 11/III – 2000; 1/IV – 1600; 29/V – 2010.
I. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present Simple, Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Continuous.
1. Look at these children: they (to skate) very well. 2. You (to skate) last Sunday? – Yes, we did. We (to skate) again next Sunday. 3. My brother can skate very well. He (to skate) every Sunday. 4. What you (to do) now? – I (to wash) the dishes. 5. You (to have) dinner now? 6. Where your brother (to work)? – He (to work) at an institute.
II. Вставьте подходящие модальные глаголы (must, may, can, need, to have to).
1. You … not come to help them tomorrow: the work is done. 2. … you help me now? – I am afraid not: I am in a great hurry. I shall be free in the evening. Come to my place at about eight, and I … help you. 3. John … not tell us the rules of the game: we know them. 4. …I return the book to you on Friday? I am afraid I … not finish it before. – No, that is too late. You … bring it to me not later than Wednesday. 5. It is already six o’clock. We … hurry if we don’t want to be late. 6. … you translate this text into English? – I think I … .
III. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в требующейся форме.
1. If it (to snow), the children will play snowballs.
You will never finish your work if you (to waste) your time like that.
2. If you really loved music, you (to go) to the Philharmonic much more often.
If I (to have) this rare book, I should gladly lend it to you.
3. If you had written the test-paper successfully, you (not to get) a “two”.
He never (to phone) you if I hadn’t remind him to do that.
IV. Раскройте скобки, употребляя требующуюся форму прилагательного.
1. Asia is (large) than Australia. 2. The Alps are (high) than the Urals. 3. This garden is the (beautiful) in our town. 4. She speaks Italian (good) than English. 5. The Thames is (short) than the Volga. 6. Chinese is (difficult) than English. 7. This book is (interesting) of all I have read this year. 8. This nice-looking girl is the (good) student in our group. 9. My sister speaks French (bad) than I do. 10. The Arctic Ocean is (cold) than the Indian Ocean.
V. Ответьте на следующие вопросы. Употребите в ответе время, указанное в скобках.
1. What time do you usually get up? (7.10). 2. What time do you have breakfast? (7.30). 3. What time did you begin doing your homework yesterday? (16.45).
I. Вставьте somebody, anybody или everybody.
1. Has … in this group got a dictionary? 2. ... left a magazine in our class yesterday. 3. The question was so difficult that … could answer it. 4. I’m afraid I shan’t be able to find … in the office now: it is too late. 5. … knows that water is necessary for life. 6. Is there … here who knows French? 7. You must find … who can help you.
II. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен:
Present, Past, Future Indefinite; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. We (to go) to school every day. 2. Nick (to do) his home-work by seven o’clock yesterday. 3. You (to help) your father tomorrow? 4. We (to bring) a lot of berries from the wood. Now we shall make jam. 5. Look! Jane (to swim) across the river. 6. What you (to do) at six o’clock yesterday? 7. You ever (to see) the Pyramids? 8. I (to go) to the Caucasus two years ago. 9. When Nick (to come) home yesterday, his mother (to return) and (to cook) dinner in the kitchen. 10. Yesterday grandfather (to tell) us how he (to work) at the factory during the war.
III. Translate into Russian, taking notice of Complex Subject.
1. Roberta was known to be an honest and hard-working girl. 4. Clyde was expected to arrive at the week-end. 5. Becky and Tom were supposed to have stayed at the widow Douglas’. 6. The number of the unemployed is reported to be increasing with every year. 7. Many new text-books are expected to be published soon. 8.The Moscow Underground is said to be the finest in the world.
IV. Вставьте much, many, little, a little, few или a few.
1. He had … English books at home, so he had to go to the library for more books. 2. She gave him … water to wash his hands and face. 3. I’d like to say … words about my journey. 4. After the play everybody felt … tired. 5. Let’s stay here … longer: it is such a nice place. 6. There were … new words in the text, and Peter spent … time learning them. 7. There was … hay in the barn, and the children could not play there. 8. There was … water in the river, and they decided to cross it. 9. My mother knows German … and she can help you with the translation of this letter.