Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Учителям 1-11 классов и воспитателям дошкольных ОУ вместе с ребятами рекомендуем принять участие в международном конкурсе «Законы экологии», приуроченном к году экологии. Участники конкурса проверят свои знания правил поведения на природе, узнают интересные факты о животных и растениях, занесённых в Красную книгу России. Все ученики будут награждены красочными наградными материалами, а учителя получат бесплатные свидетельства о подготовке участников и призёров международного конкурса.
ПРИЁМ ЗАЯВОК ТОЛЬКО ДО 21 ОКТЯБРЯ!
Конкурс "Законы экологии"
Котрольная работа по английскому языку для 5 класса
1.Harry is _________ this year than last year.
A tall B taller C tallest
2.Jake and Winnie _________ .
A. swam together B. is a light C. faster than you
3. The fruit _________ juicy.
A. were B. am C. is
4. Her heart _________ fast now.
A. beated B.is beating C. beat
5. A caterpillar _________ leaves.
A. drink B.laughed C. eats
6. The phone rang. It was Grandmother. She needed help. Her cat ran away. Jack went on his bike.The cat was up a tree. She was meowing. Jack climbed up the tree and got her. She was happy to be down. Grandmother was happy too. Grandmother called _________ for help. A. the cat B. Jack C. a dog
7. Why was she happy?
A .The cat was meowing. B Jack got the cat. C She took Jack’s bike.
. Choose the sentence that is written correctly.
8. A Jacob leaved me behind.B I paid for the pen.C .Can we went to the gym?
9. A Last year we wented to the game.B. Today is warm.C. Tomorrow I was busy.
10. A. Bob stand under the umbrella.B We sits on the bench .C It’s raining now
11.A film started at 5 p.m. B.We didn’t wanted to go home.C.She play tennis
Open the brackets and write the correct form of the verb
12.The Ancient Egyptians (not live)20 years ago.
13.The women (not cook) pizza.
14.The men ( not work) in offices and the children ( not watch) TV
15.They (not have) cars and they (not use) the computers
16. The women (cook) on fires
17.Men and women (have) long hair
18.They (use) pictures for an alphabet
Choose the pronoun that best replaces it.
19. The plant was green. A They B It C Them
20. Lonny and I are leaving.A. We B. HimC. It
21. May I help Mike do that? A. he.B.them. I.C. him
Read the story and questions. Mark the best answer for the questions.
Statue of Liberty
The Statue of Liberty is in New York. It is a famous statue. People in France gave the United States the statue. This happened in 1884. They wanted to show their friendship.
It is one of the biggest statues ever made. The statue is made from copper. It shows a lady. She is dressed in a robe. She is wearing a crown. The lady is holding a torch and a tablet. A poet wrote a famous poem about the statue. It is on a bronze plaque. People read it when they visit.
Long ago, millions of immigrants, people coming to live in the United States, saw the statue. They felt like she welcomed them. It seemed like her torch was lighting the way to their new home. Millions of other people, called tourists, have also visited. They can climb up to the crown. They can see New York City. Many people around the world know about this great statue.
22. Who gave the Statue of Liberty to the United States?
A. the people of France B. many immigrants C. the queen
23. Why did they give the statue to the United States?
A. to make money B. so the United States would give them one C. to show friendship
24.. The statue is made from copper because
A. copper is ugly B. it is strong C. it smells nice
25. Immigrants felt like the statue. A worked like a flashlight B welcomed them C. was too tall
Choose the word that completes the sentence.
1.My mother drinks _________ .A tea.B nails. C. The watermelon.
2._________ on the radio was loud. A. sun B. water C. music
3. Lucy walked all the way to the _________ .A. over B. jar C. park
4. Maisie sat on the _________ .A. touch B. something C. bench
5. Rudy had one dollar. He used it to buy a book. It was about bugs. Rudy went home to read. He sat by the tree. Rudy read about _____.A trees B dollars C bugs
Choose the sentence that best completes the paragraph.
6. Hanna sat down to read.. She read a long time. _________ .
A She finished the book.B It was her brother’s dog.C The radio was loud.
7. The family went on a trip.They were going far away. _________ .
A They went on skates.B They took an airplane.C Kim did not like the apple.
8. It was so dark. I looked up at the sky. _________ .
A I ate a cookie. B I saw many stars. C The grass was cool.
9. Vera is my sister. She is older than me. _________ .
A. My dog is black. B. She is also taller than me. C. Our cat purrs.
Think about how the sentence sounds best as a question.
10.My hair is long. A. Hair long is my? B. Is my hair long? C. Long is my hair
11. This is a fun project.A. Is this a fun project?B. A fun project this is?C. A project fun this is?
12. Kate’s kite was stuck .A Stuck was Kate’s kite? B Was Kate’s kite stuck?
C Was stuck Kate’s kite?
Read the story. Choose the best answer for each question.
.Marnie wrote a story. It was about a trip. She went to a farm. The farm had many animals. She petted the rabbits. She milked a cow. She helped feed the pigs. The farmer showed her the field. It had corn growing in it. Marnie picked an ear of corn.
13. Marnie will put the animals in her report in ABC order. Which animal comes first? A. rabbit B cow C pig
14.Who did Marnie talk to about the farm? A.her teacherB. farmer C. Mr. Vera
Open the brackets and write the correct form of the verb
15.The Ancient Egyptians (not live)20 years ago.16.The women (not cook) pizza.
16.The men ( not work) in offices
17.They (not have) cars and they (not use) the computers
18. The women (cook) on fires.
19 The children ( not watch) TV in Egypt 500 years ago
20.Men and women (have) long hair
21.They (use) pictures for an alphabet
Task III. Text.Read the story and questions. Mark the best answer for the questions.
Apples grow best where there are four seasons in the year. In the spring, apple trees will have white flowers and small green leaves in their branches. Then the flowers drop off. Tiny green apples start to grow as the weather gets warm. In the summer, the tree branches fill with small apples that grow and grow. In the fall, the big apples are ready to be picked. Leaves start to drop off the branches. In the winter, the apple tree will rest. It does not grow any leaves or apples. It is getting ready to grow blossoms and apples again in the spring.
22. What grows on the apple tree branches first? F apples G bee hives H flowers and leaves
23. In what season do the apples grow and grow? A fall B summer C winter
24. What happens to apple trees in the winter? A They rest. B They grow very tall. C Farmers cut them down.
25. Why was this story written? A to tell about winter B to tell about farming C to tell about apples
Краткое описание документа:
Проверочная работа по английскому языку (2 варианта) предполагает контроль сформированности лексических и грамматических навыков учащихся пятого класса и соответствие их стандарту образования.
Тестовые задания контрольной работы закрытого типа и текст охватывают следующие темы: лексические- "Природа " и "Достопримечательности Америки";
(контроль сформированности навыков чтения. умения выбрать нужную информацию)
грамматические- "Сравнительная степень прилагательных", "Местоимения", "Временные формы глагола"(контроль сформированности грамматических навыков).
- Просмотры: 337
- Просмотры: 430
- Просмотры: 484
- Просмотры: 333
- Просмотры: 294
- Просмотры: 279
- Просмотры: 518