The theme of the lesson: Education in Great Britain.
The aims of the lesson:
The aim: To teach talking about education in Great Britain.
1. Developing. To develop the student's reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
2. Bringing-up. To teach students to love school and school culture.
Type of the lesson: Learning a new material
The procedure of the lesson
Stages of the lesson
I. The beginning of the lesson
Good afternoon, pupils! Glad to see you again, dear pupils! How are you?
Nice day, isn’t it?
Dividing into 3 groups. Division into 3 groups named Primary school, Secondary school, Infant school
Good morning, teacher!
II. Warm up
II. New theme: Education in Great Britain.
III. Work in pairs
Talk to your partner. Listen and practise
V. Let's talk about English schools. Answers the questions (work in pairs).
VI. Correct the sentences.
Put these words in the correct column Ok, well very bad
Today we’ll do more exercises according to our theme. We’ll do some tasks on the board.
We have new words today. The words are on the blackboard. You have to find their translations in the dictionary: infant schools- ,.
Repeat after me! (…new words)
Be ready for the interview about our school. Questions:
1. What type of school is our school?
2. What age do our pupils start school?
3. What age do our students leave school?
4. What are your core subjects?
5. What are your optional subjects?
6. What transport do students use to get to school?
7. When does our school year begin?
8. When does our school year end?
1. When do children start going to school in great Britain?
2. When does compulsory education begin?
3. How long does primary education last?
4. What do children do in infant schools?
5. When do children go to junior school?
6. What do pupils study at secondary school?
7. What are the types of secondary school in England
1. Compulsory education begins at the age of 11.
2. Primary education lasts for five years.
3. Boys and girls study at junior school for six years.
4. Boys and girls study together at private schools.
5. English pupils haven't school uniform. .
Fine All right Bad
Well Ok very bad
infant schools- , junior schools- , secondary schools , modern schools- , grammar schools- , comprehensive schools- , curriculum- , compulsory- , assignment- .
Our school is original
Pupils star school at 8.30 o ‘ clock
VI. The end of the lesson
So boys and girls, our lesson is coming to the end. You have learned a lot. Thank you very much.
Now write down your home work for the next lesson. Ex.2 p.
Thank you for your work. Good bye.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|