CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS QUIZ
1) December the 26th when children wake up and open their presents is called:
The day of surprises.
2) How does Santa get into a house?
through the door;
through the chimney;
through the window.
3) What does Santa give to naughty children?
a lump of coal;
4) What do people usually eat for Christmas dinner?
fish and chips;
turkey and Christmas pudding;
Yorkshire pudding and roast beef.
5) What do children usually leave for Santa near the Christmas tree?
a “thank you” note;
a small present;
milk and cookies.
6) What do children hang on the fireplace?
7) Where does Santa live?
in the North Pole.
8) What are traditional colours of Christmas?
red and green;
gold and silver;
blue and white.
9) What do people have to do on New Year’s Eve when it is midnight?
give hugs to friends;
10) What plant lets you kiss the person if you stand with them under it?
11) What do people hang on their doors for Christmas?
12) How many reindeer does Santa have?
13) What is the name of the most famous reindeer?
14) Who helps Santa to make toys in the workshop?
15) What does the name “Santa Claus” stand for?
it’s the Greek for “Father Christmas”;
in Latin it means “a good spirit”.
16) What do people usually write before New Year’s Eve?
a shopping list;
cards for friends and relatives;
New Year resolutions.
Answers: 1. a); 2. b); 3. b); 4. b); 5. c); 6. c); 7. c); 8. a); 9. c); 10. b);
11. a); 12. b); 13. c); 14. b); 15. a); 16 c).
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|