Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Лексический тест к учебнику Spotlight 7 класс модуль 4
A Fill in the correct word.
2. The athlete broke the _____ last year at the Olympic Games.
3. I heard (слушал) my favourite songs on the ____ last night.
4. My sister buys (покупает) a popular magazine to read _____ about famous people.
5. Tom likes to send (отправлять) ______ to his friends.
6. Sara buys a lot of magazines for its ____ _____ advice.
7. I always read the _____ reports in the newspapers.
8. interesting wildlife a message
9. international b interview10. listen to c show
11. chat d documentary
12. weather e news
13. text f report
14. fashion and beauty g drama
15. police h programme
16. cookery i advice
C Fill in the gaps with off, with, on:
Go… . I am listening to you.
This blouse goes well… your skirt.
You must use these cakes soon before they go…
My alarm clock went… at 7 o’clock.
D Read the text and answer the questions.
Sun Shines On Fun Run
On 12th June, a ‘Fun Run’ took place in the town of Sunnyfield. A group of sixteen-years-old students from the local high school came up with the idea and over 500 people of all ages took part.
Luckily, it was a sunny day. Everyone had fun running, walking or skate-boarding the 10-mile distance. Thanks the event, 2,346$ was raised for the charity ‘Cancer Care’.
Suzie Hamilton, one of the students who organized the run, said, “We wanted to do something useful for others and this seemed the most fun thing to do.”
The local headmaster was so proud, he decided to make the event part of the school’s years calendar.
When was a ‘Fun Run’?
Who took part in this event? (событие, мероприятие)
Who organized the run?
What did the local headmaster decide to make?
What was the result of the event?
- Просмотры: 996
- Просмотры: 311
- Просмотры: 151
- Просмотры: 191
- Просмотры: 111
- Просмотры: 151
- Просмотры: 3661