ЛЕКСИКО – ГРАММАТИЧЕСКИЙ ТЕСТ ПО АНГЛИЙСКОМУ ЯЗЫКУ
ДЛЯ 6 КЛАССА
1. Read the text attentively and choose the right form from the variants below.
Can you tell…(1)what …(2)wear? It depends…(3)the season…(4)the year. Usually it…(5)a skirt and a …(6) or a…(7). If …(8)is cold,…wear a coat. A pair of…(9) and …(10) hat are necessary. …(11) also wear…(12) and …(13).
Can …(14) tell us …(15) men …(16)? They …(17) wear a …(18) and trousers, a coat, or a jacket,…(19) and shoes. If it is cold , they put…(20) a coat, a cap or a hat and a pair…(21) gloves.
…(22) it rains,… (23) and women wear a raincoat. …(24) autumn when it is raining…(25) an umbrella is necessary.
1) A. us B. You C. him
2) A. woman B. womans C. women
3) A. on B. under C. at
4) A. in B. off C. of
5) A. is B. are C. am
6) A. dress B. blouse C. mouse
7) A. cap B. dress C. stress
8) A. it B. its C. that
9) A. clothes B. trousers C. gloves
10)A. a B. the C. -
11)A. you B. he C. they
12)A. socks B. stockings C. foots
13)A. shoes B. feet C. boats
14)A. I B. they C. you
15)A. who B. which C. what
16) A. wants B. wears C. wear
17) A. too B. just C. usually
18) A. skirt B. shirt C. mitten
19) A. socks B. pants C. T- shirts
20) A. above B. among C. on
21) A. out B. of C. into
22) A. this B. that C. if
23) A. man B. men C. mans
24) A. at B. in C. on
25) A. hard B. happen C. have
2. Choose the correct word in each of the following sentences
26. English is my favorite…, but today it was very difficult.
27. My primary school only has 100 … .
28. I didn’t have time … beds this morning.
A) to do
B) to make
C} to clean
29. He is … his son to drive.
30. What time do you usually …?
C) get up
31. I hate doing the …, especially cleaning the windows.
32. Is there anything … you’d like me to tell you?
33. Do you know how … it is from London to Cardiff?
34. Too much … is bad for you.
35. I can’t … anything without my glasses.
36. My sister’s eyes are as … as the sky.
37. They washed … faces, hands went to bed.
3. Guess what it is
38. What is white outside and yellow inside?
A) a chicken
B) a lemon
C) an egg
39. In what month do people talk the least?
40. If you lose it once , you can never find it again.
41. What letter is a drink?
42. What letter can read?
43. I can tell you all the day : time to sleep and time to play.
B) a clock
C) a book
44. What is it that you can keep after giving it to somebody else?
A) a word
B) a book
C) a present
45. What box walks and talks?
A) a box office
B) a box of chocolates
C) a chatterbox
46. What can run all day long without getting hot?
A) a dog
B) a clock
C) cold water
47. What has two arms and four legs?
A) a chair
B) a table
C) an arm-chair
48.It is very red and sweet , and it is good to eat
A) an orange
B) an apple
C) a carrot
49) What is it that was tomorrow and will be yesterday?
50. What goes up when the rain comes down?
A) a cloud
B) the sky
C) an umbrella
Keys: 1A,2C,3A,4C,5A,6B,7B,8A,9C, 10A,11C,12B,13A,14C,15C,16C,17C,18B,19A,20C,21B,22C,23B,24B,25A,26B,27B,
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|