Эл. №ФС77-60625 от 20.01.2015
Лексико-грамматический тест (10 класс)
Test 10th form
I. Choose the correct variant.
1. Although the sun was shining, it was still cold, because it ______hard for two hours.
a) had been raining c) had rained b) was raining d) is raining
2. She______at the parcel long enough, before she______ that it was for her brother.
a) had been looking, had understood b) had been looking, understood c) was looking, understood
d) was looking, had understood
3.I_____to the cinema but my friend persuaded me to stay.
a) am not going c) did not go b) was going d) had been going
4. We were good friends, we______each other for years.
a) had known c) were knowing b) had knowing d) know
5. We were extremely tired at the end of the journey. We ______for more than 24 hours.
a) had travelled c) had been travelling b) were travelling d) travel
6. How long______this book? How many pages of this book______?
a) have you been reading, have you been reading b) have you read, have you read
c) have you read, you read d) have you been reading, have you read
7. We always go to Saint Petersburg for our holidays. We ______there for years.
a) have been going c) go b) are going d) were going
8. I have lost my key again. I______things. I lose things too often.
a) always lose c) have always lost b) am always losing d) was always losing
9. The economic situation is already very bad and it______ worse.
a) is getting c) got b) gets d) would be getting
10. What time______your friend______tomorrow?
a) will arrive c) will be arriving b) is arrived d) will arriving 11. In spite of the fact that it______all day long, the match ______and the stands were full of spectators.
a) had been raining, was not cancelled b) rained, was not cancelled
c) was raining, has not cancelled d) had rained, had not been cancelled
12. Many football fans claimed that after "Real FC"______ that important game it______no chance to win the championship.
a) lost, had c) had lost, had b) lose, has d) will lose, will have
13. I wish he______last Friday but his flight______because of bad weather. If he______the next day I would have brought him by car.
a) arrived, was cancelled, called b) had arrived, was cancelled, had called
c) had arrived, had been cancelled, called d) arrived, have cancelled, had called
14. After many long years of devoted and patient instruction, the doctor______able to get the boy to clothe and feed himself, recognize and utter a number of words, as well as write letters and form words.
a) was c) had been b) has been d) were
15. At the first stages of the Industrial Revolution advertising ______a relatively straightforward means of announcement and communication and was used mainly to promote novelties and fringe products which______unknown to the public.
a) had been, were c) was, were b) had been, had been d) was being, were
16. He______his hair. He looks nice.
a) has cut c) is cutting b) cut d) had cut
17. When______he______his hair cut?
a) has got c) did get b) had got d) does get
18._____. you______Peter? - I______him yesterday.
a) did see, saw c) have seen, have seen b) were seen, saw d) have seen, saw
19. He______at me and______into silence.
a) had looked, fell c) was looking, fell b) looked, fell d) looked, had fallen
20. The train______just now.
II. Choose the correct preposition.
1. She was jealous______her friend because she had a better dress.
a) at c) of b) on d) to
2. The waste paper bin is full______crumpled sheets of paper.
a) with c) to b) for d) of
3. The computer is capable______producing graphics.
a) to c) for b) of d) in
4. Moscow is especially famous______its elegant architecture.
a) for c) with b) of d) at
5. I felt very ashamed______ making such a stupid mistake.
a) of c) at b) for d) to
6. Could you add this up for me? I'm not very quick______ calculating.
a) with c) at b) in d) on
7. After days of preparation the hall is ready______ the grand opening.
a) on c) at b) to d) for
8. Who is responsible______ making such a mess?
a) for c) with b) of d) at
9. She was very proud______ his achievements.
a) for c) with b) of d) at
10. It took some time to get accustomed______ driving on the left.
a) at c) to b) with d) for
11. We always eat food typical______ the region we are travelling in.
a) for c) at b) on d) of
12. Are you aware______ any reason why he is late?
a) with c) for b) about d) of
13. She went out to work not to be dependent_______ her husband.
a) on c) with b) at d) for
14. She never goes out at night because she is afraid______ the dark.
a) at c) of b) to d) for
15. Because of the flu many teachers were absent_______ work.
a) of c) for b) from d) at
16.I feel really sorry______ her because she has fallen ill.
a) about c) of b) with d) for
17. She isn't satisfied______ her progress in English.
a) of c) from b) with d) at
18. My sister is better______ sport than me.
a) at c) of b) in d) with
19.1 must hurry or I'll be late______ school. a) at c) for b) in d) to
20. The teacher got tired______ hearing the same old excuses. a) of c) at b) from d) with
III. Choose the correct phrasal verb.
1. Jane has______ many troubles last year, but she remained confident and persistent.
a) gone to c) got through b) stayed up through d) gone through
4. The play was______ by the sudden illness of the leading actress.
a) held on c) held up b) held through d) held over
3. If you do not need the book, ______to the library.
a) take it up c) take it through b) take it back d) take it down
4. Sarah______ fine with everybody in the group. She is easy-going and communicative.
a) gets after c) makes on b) gets on d) holds on
5. She’s still looking feverish. Are you sure she’s ________ the flue? a) got over b) got by c) got through d) got in 6. I was born and ______ in Russia. a) grew up b) brought up c) held up d) put up 7. The police are searching for the two men who _________ the bank. a) grew up b) brought up c) held up d) put up 8. Fast food was started in America but it quickly ________ in other countries. a) went on b) caught on c) held on d) carried on 9. I had to run to _______ with Peter. a) catch on b) carry on c) catch up d) hold up 10. He used to ________ with people who took drugs. a) hold around b) hold on c) hang around d) hang on
Краткое описание документа:
Лексико-грамматический тест по английскому языку для 10 класса. Уровень Upper Intermediate. Тест состоит из 50 заданий, направленных на определение сформированности лексико-грамматических навыков по следующим темам: Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous, Past Simple, Past Continuous, Past Perfect Continuous, Future Simple, Future Continuous, Future Perfect, Conditionals, Prepositions, Phrasal Verbs. Тест множественного выбора. Данные тесты можно использовать как для повторения материала, промежуточного контроля, так и для подготовки к ЕГЭ.
- Просмотры: 925
- Просмотры: 505
- Просмотры: 492
- Просмотры: 273
- Просмотры: 251
- Просмотры: 366
- Просмотры: 415