ЛЕКСИКО-ГРАММАТИЧЕСКАЯ КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ РАБОТА НА ТЕМУ «Спорт в нашей жизни»
Task I. State where Conditional I and Conditional II is used.
1. If Jane has free time, she will go in for swimming. __________
2. If it were summer now! _____________
3. If I bought a ticket to London, I would see the Tower of London. _________
4. If I were you, I would go in for sport. ___________
5. You can’t come in unless you buy a ticket. ___________
6. Do it before she comes. __________________
Task II. Put the verbs in the brackets using Conditional I and Conditional II.
If Tom comes to me, we________ (to go) to play football.
If Nina _____ (to be) here, she would help us.
If he___________ (have) his holidays in winter, he would to go to Canada.
If Mrs. Dobbin saw a ghost, she________ (to faint).
When my dad comes home, we ______ (to watch) hockey match on TV.
If John had a lot of money, he _______ (to try) to improve ecology in the world.
If I ___ (to be) you, I ______ (not to park) in a no-parking zone.
Task III. Insert the right words to complete the sentences with the verb to do.
1. Do _____your coat, its cold.
2. It won’t be easy to do _____with that bad habit.
3. Before you leave the kitchen, do it _____, Cinderella.
4. I could do ______a sandwich. I’m hungry.
5. The government has done _____ ____the old law.
Task IV. Choose either do or make to complete the sentences.
To _______sb harm
To ______the ironing
To ______a noise
To ______a fire
To ______an effort
To _____a fortune
To _____a mistake
To _____a choice
Task V. Complete the sentences with the words.
1. A game played on a field by two teams of eleven players with curved sticks and a ball.
2. A game in which small sharp-pointed objects are thrown at a circular board.
3. The sport of fighting with fists.
4. A complete success.
5. A place where petrol and oil are sold.
6. A small piece of land.
7. A person wishing to help.
8. An area of land where sport is played.
9. Track and field.
10. Part of athletics in which an athlete makes a jump over a bar which is raised higher and higher.
Complete the compound words.
Complete the table using the correct form of the verb.
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.