Международный конкурс "Мириады открытий"
(конкурс сразу по 24 предметам за один оргвзнос)
Лексико-грамматический тест для подготовки к олимпиаде по английскому языку в 9 классе.
Read the text and answer the questions.
bouncer - someone who is employed at а club or restaurant to remove people who might start any fights.
minder - someone who is employed to protect оther people.
She's thrown Sean Penn over her shoulder and she's asked Andrew
Ridgeley to be quiet. She's slim, attractive and 1,75 metres tall.
Sharon Selton is not what most of us imagine а bouncer to look like, but that's just what she is at the London club Xenon.
"I work in the bar and dance-floor areas" - says Sharon, aged twenty-nine. "The aim is not to be noticed. I have to move around and mix in the crowd. I'm there to make sure nо trouble starts. If anyone looks angry I just go and ask them to be calm. Most men are so surprised at being spoken to by а woman bouncer that they don't argue. I only occasionally have to use force." Sharon has also worked as а "minder" for Madonna and for Аl Pacino. She spends а lot оf time practising Wing Chun, а method оf self-defence designed for women.
1. Where does Sharon work?
2. What's her job there?
3. How does she usually stop fights?
4. Does she have to use force very much?
5. What method of self-defence does she use?
Choose the correct item.
1. How long ________ here?
а) you live
Ь) do you live
с) have you lived
d) are you living
2. ______ I help you with the cooking?
а) will b) am с) shall d) have
3. Не denied _____ the money.
а) to take
b) to have taken
d) having taken
4. She ___ for 12 hours before she finished everything.
а) had been working
b) has been working
с) is working
d) has worked
5. When I was а child I ______ running every day.
а) have gone
b) used to go
с) was going
d) had gone
6. What _____ at 10 о'clock last night.
а) have you done
Ь) were you doing
с) have you been doing
d) had you done
7. Не hasn' t left the office ___
8. They will have finished _______ 8 о'clock.
b) by the time
9. I'm afraid I ______ to come to the party.
а) don' t go
с) won't be able
d) can' t
10. We went into the town _____ some new clothes.
а) to buy
b) for buying
с) to have bought
Turn from direct speech into reported speech.
1.'I've finished all my work," she said.
2."Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked him.
3. "Don't play with matches," his mother said.
4. I've forgotten to bring my lunch with me," he said.
5. "Will you be home soon?" she asked her husband.
6."Go to bed!" Father said to his children.
Turn from active into passive.
1. Astronauts are exploring space.
2. Van Gogh painted "Sunflowers".
3. The Muslims celebrate Ramadan.
4. А nightmare woke Маrу up.
Complete the sentences, using the information in brackets and the correct conditional.
1. Would you buy these shoes ____________ (have the money).
2. If I'd got home earlier _____________ (see them).
3. I could have got that job ____________ (want it).
4. If she rings me again _________ (I/tell her the news).
5. She'd be angry ______________ (know about this letter).
57 вебинаров для учителей на разные темы
ПЕРЕЙТИ к бесплатному просмотру
(заказ свидетельства о просмотре - только до 11 декабря)
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|