Лексико-грамматический тест 5 класс
I. Choose the right word from the box for each gap:
Clever birthday grandmother small cake go present car balloons very too happy pullover big likes
Mike and Lisa are going to visit their (1)____________. It is her (2)___________ today. They have cards and balloons. Mum is carrying a birthday (3)__________. Dad is carrying a present. They are going to Grandma’s house by (4)_______. Max, their dog, can’t (5)_______ to Grandma’s house with them. The car is very (6)_________.
Dad opens the car and puts the present on the roof of the car. They all get into the car. And off they go! The (7)________ falls down on the ground.
They are at Grandma’s house. She likes the cards and the (8)_________. She (9)___________ the cake, too. She is very (10)__________. “Where is the present?” asks Mum. “I don’t know,” says Dad.
There is a knock at the door. It’s Max. He has Grandma’s present. “You are a (11)_________ dog, Max!” they all say.
Grandma’s present is a new pullover. She likes it very much. “What a beautiful (12)________!” she says. The family is very happy. And Max is happy, (13)_________. Dad gives him a (14)_______ piece of cake. “Here you are, Max. Thank you (15)_______ much.”
II. Open the brackets and put the verb into the correct form:
1. We (to go) to the museum tomorrow.
2. He already (to write) a letter to his Granny.
3. The children (not to play) football now.
4. She (to leave) for London yesterday.
5. I (not to watch) cartoons every day.
6. They (to built) the house a year ago.
7. My brother usually (to come) home from school at 3 o’clock.
8. You (to spend) next summer at the seaside.
9. We just (to read) a very interesting book.
10. I (to clean) the flat at the moment.
III. Insert the right pre""> 1.New York is famous ___ its skyscrapers.
2. His birthday is ___ the 1st ____ October
3. I am not afraid _____ you!
4. The boy is fond ____ skating.
5. There are a lot _____ monuments ___ famous people ____ Moscow.
6. Americans are proud ___ their history.
7. I like to go ___ the park ___ spring.
8. Russian children don’t go to school ___ summer.
9. ___ Sunday I usually get ___ ___half past nine.
10. We have new interesting subjects ___ our timetable.
11. His sister is ___ home now.
12. They arrived ___ London ___ the afternoon.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|