ЛЕКСИКО-ГРАММАТИЧЕСКОЕ ТЕСТИРОВАНИЕ В 9 КЛ. ( 2 четверть )
Choose the correct version and complete the sentences.
1. I like this blouse. It is bright and … a) colourful b) colourless.
2. I don’t wear dresses. They are… a) fashionable b) unfashionable at the moment.
3. a) Casual b) formal clothes are not suitable if you go camping.
4. It was very cheap because I bought it… a) on sale b) in the sale.
5. This jacket doesn’t fit well. Its too… a) expensive b) big c) bright.
6. I always wear unusual clothes because I like to… a) try them on b) stand out.
2. Choose the right variant of the sentence.
1. Lena asks me, « Do you read adventure stories? » a) Lena asks me if I read adventure stories.
b) Lena asked me if I read adventure stories. c) Lena asks me I read adventure stories.
2. Tom asks Mark, « Did you see the film yesterday? » a) Tom asks Mark if he see the film yesterday. b) Tom asks Mark whether he saw the film yesterday. c) Tom asks Mark that he saw the film yesterday.
3. The mother says to her son, « Don’t cross the road now». a) The mother tells her son not to cross the road now. b) The mother says her son not to cross the road now. c) The mother asks her son don’t cross the road now.
4. The customer says to the shop assistant, « Please show me the fitting room». a) The customer asks the shop assistant to show him the fitting room. b) The customer orders the shop assistant to show him the fitting room. c) The customer tells the shop assistant to show him the fitting room.
5. « Please, don’t go away», Jane said to her friends. a) Jane said her friends not to go away. b) Jane asked if the not to go away. c) Jane ordered her friends not to go away.
6. The mother said to her children, «Don’t open the door to anybody». a) The mother said to her children didn’t open the door to anybody. b) The mother asked her children not to open the door to anybody. c) The mother told her children don’t open the door to anybody.
7. The boys ask their Granny, « Is dinner ready? » a) The boys asked their Granny if is dinner ready?
b) The boys ask their Granny if it is ready. c) The boys ask their Granny if dinner is ready.
8. The girl asks the shop assistant, « What’s fashionable now? » a) The girl asks the shop assistant what fashionable is now. b) The girl asked the shop assistant what fashionable was that time. c) The girl asks the shop assistant what was fashionable that time.
9. Caroline asks her son, « Where have you been all this time? » a) Caroline asked her son where he has been all this time. b) Caroline asks her son where he has been all this time. c) Caroline asks her son where has her son been all this time.
3. Fill in the gaps with a) say(s) or b) tell(s):
1. Could you … me the time? 2. Who … you that? 3. Let’s go and … good bye to our neighbours. 4. I can’t … you that. 5. … them to open the window. 6. He … that he is a doctor.
7. Please … me the truth. 8. Don’t … that you haven’t done it.
Match the English expressions with their Russian equivalents:
1. waterproof a) роскошный
2. to make up one’s mind b) влиять на кого-нибудь
3. a discount store с) повседневная
4. glamorous d) свободные футболки
5. to care about something e) магазин со скидкой
6. to influence somebody f) принимать решение
7. casual g) водоотталкивающая
8. loose T-shirts h) заботиться о чем-либо
9. to dye one’s hair i) красить ч.-л. волосы
10. baggy j) покупать вещи на распродаже
11. colourful k) цветной, пестрый
12. to buy things in the sales l) мешковатый
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|