ЛЕКСИКО - ГРАММАТИЧЕСКОЕ ТЕСТИРОВАНИЕ В 8 КЛ. (3 четверть)
1. Open the brackets and choose the right variant:
1. Our school (to build) 2 years ago. a) was built b) is built c) was builded
2. All students (to surprise) by the professor’s clever jokes.
a) was surprised b) were surprised c) were surprising
3. The pictures by Picasso (to display) in this museum.
a) are displayed b) is displayed c) displayed
4. Many meetings (to organise) by the members of Greenpeace every day.
a) were organised b) is organised c) are organised
5. A great loan of money (to borrow) from the bank.
a) are borrowed b) is borrowed c) are borrow
2. Определи время страдательного залога:
a) Present Simple Passive b) Past Simple Passive c) Future Simple Passive
d) Present Perfect Passive e) Present Progressive Passive f) Past Progressive Passive
1. The bench is painted every year. 2. The bench has just been painted. 3. The bench was painted a long time ago. 4. The bench will be painted tomorrow. 5. The bench is being painted now. 6. Coffee is being made at the moment. 7. My favourite book was written by Pushkin. 8. The shop will be closed tomorrow. 9. This bicycle was broken by my brother. 10. The fax has just been sent.
3. Use: a) TOO or b) ENOUGH. Translate the sentences into Russian.
1. This exercise is … difficult. 2. My sister is … young. I can’t play with her. 3. These jeans aren’t big … for me. 4. You should buy … potatoes for people. 5. Your question is easy …
6. We don’t have … time. 7. Do you have … sugar?
4. Translate these sentences into Russian.
1. The letter is written with a pen.
2. The book is translated.
3. The dress is made by my mother.
4. The doctor is usually sent for.
5. It is said he is a good pupil.
5. Match English word (expression) with its Russian equivalent:
1. to borrow books a) средства массовой информации
2. to focus on something b) обращаться с кем-либо вежливо
3. mass media c) искать что-либо
4. to charge a fine d) брать взаймы
5. to treat somebody politely e) взимать штраф
6. to lend books f) присматривать за чем-либо
7. to look for something g) давать в долг (одалживать)
8. to look after something h) сосредотачивать внимание на чем-либо
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|