Level: 7th grade Theme: Healthy food and unhealthy food
Deputy of study:
Level: 7th grade
Theme: Healthy food and unhealthy foodPresentation of the lesson about healthy and unhealthy food word building
To develop the pupils habits of the oral speech , to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, grammar and lexical skills
to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom to learn new words
Type of the lesson: combined lesson
Parts of the lesson
Teacher’s action of management
Cognitive action of students
Visual aids, resources
1. Organization moment: greeting the students.
2.Dividing the class into groups.
3. Checking-up home work:
- to check the attendance of pupils;
- to pay pupils attention to the lesson;
- to check the preparation of the lesson;
- acting on duty;
to prepare for the lesson;
ІІ. Checking up the home task
Write all the foods that you know
What foods are good for you?
What foods are bad for you?
-Morning! We are fine!
Group: “1” and “2”
Answer the questions
Presentation of the lesson
Read and Remember!
- Explain the meaning of verbs.
Read, translate and learn.
Use the method “Snowball”
Exercise 6 Now read the text and see how many of your words you can find
«Thousands of teenagers are overweight», says Health Farm manager Mr. White, «many teenagers often do not know how to eat well and stay healthy, like Karen».
2. Karen was 13 years old. She weighed 110 kilos and was 1.55 m tall. Karen usually had a large bowl of cereal with a few spoons of sugar for breakfast. At school she always bought chocolate at break time and every lunch time she had fried chickens and chips. In the evening Karen usually had more fried food after she often ate a packet of biscuits or a box of chocolates in front of the television. She sometimes went out for a take-away Chinese meal or pizza before going to bed. Karen never ate any fruit and she rarely had fresh vegetables. Her main exercise was changing the TV channel or opening the fridge door…
2.Find The Future Continuous Tense
Comment on the use of the Word building
Use the method of “Fishbone”
Concluding the lesson.
Put questions for given answers.
Report your conclusion.
Evaluating by criteria of assessment.
Puts summative assessment.
-Give each other smiles and say their opinions. -The leader student evaluates the group.
Ex. 12 p. 104
Write on a diary.
Reflection of the lesson
2 stars, 1 offer.
I like ……………
It seems ……………
During a lesson ……
My mood was ………
Methods of the lesson....................
- Просмотры: 124
- Просмотры: 89
- Просмотры: 172
- Просмотры: 117
- Просмотры: 74
- Просмотры: 158
- Просмотры: 232