Deputy of study:
Theme: Unit 1. Travelling. Central Asia trips.I. Aims of the lesson:
1. to identifying the meaning of new words.
2. understanding and talking the value of traveling.
3. making plan on their own ideas
Parts of the lesson
Teacher’s action of management
Cognitive action of students
Visual aids, resources
1. Organization moment: greeting the students.
2.Dividing the class into groups.
1.Good morning! How are you?
2. Divides students.
3. Use the method “Snowball”
-Morning! We are fine!
Group: 1 and 2
Answer the questions
book, stick papers
Presentation of the lesson
Make diagram: nouns, verbs, and adjectives.
1. types of holiday.
2. places where people stay on holiday.
3. things people do on holiday.
- Put the words in the box under the following headings.
- Read the following words.
Match the names with the words in the box.
Fill the chart.
Text: “Adventures in Central Asia”
Explains the method
What is the most popular reasons for traveling ?
- Getting away from problem
- Health problem
- Holiday making
Working groups back their own group with some information.
And make (draw) diagram on the paper and hang it on the blackboard.
Every group explains their diagram to the class and to the teachers.
1.Read and translate.
2.Write in the adj.and trans
3.Find synonyms of adj.
4.Fill in the chart.
Airports in London.
1. Read and report.
2. Cover the texts and fill in the missing number into the gaps.
Concluding the lesson.
True or false.
Correct the information.
Evaluating by criteria of assessment.
Puts summative assessment.
-Give each other smiles and say their opinions. -The leader student evaluates the group.
Ex 10, 11;
Write on a diary.
Reflection of the lesson
2 stars, 1 offer.
I like ……………
It seems ……………
During a lesson ……
My mood was ………
Methods of the lesson....................
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|