1. Jack has washed the dog.
2. Father has already cleaned his car.
3. Mr Snowdon has made a speech at the conference.
4. Granny has bought me some cakes.
5. They have painted their old house.
6. Liz has bought some flowers.
7. My sister has just cooked breakfast for the family.
8. The cat has already eaten fish.
9. Mrs Gracy have gone to London.
10. I have never been to India.
11. She has just broken a vase.
12. We have cleaned the room.
13. Cris has phoned his friend.
14. The train has just arrived.
15. It has just started to rain.