Қ.Рысқұлбеков атындағы № 33 орта мектеп
Тақырыбы: « Лондон»
Ағылшын тілі мұғалімі: Курмашева Б.Н.
The aim of the lesson: 1.Оқушыларды Лондонның өмірімен және мәдениетімен таныстыру.
2. Ағылшын тілінде еркін сөйлеуге үйрету, ойлау және есте сақтау қабілеттерін жетілдіру.
3. Оқушылардың қызығушылықтарын арттыру, болашақта ағылшын тілін еркін игере алуларына көмектесу.
The type of the lesson: Жаңа білімді меңгерту.
The form of the lesson: дәстүрлі
The methods of teaching: сұрақ-жауаб, әңгімелеу
The plan of the lesson: 1. Ұйымдастыру кезеңі
2.Үй тапсырмасын тексеру
- Good morning children!
- I am glad to see you!
- How are you?
- Sit down, pleas!
- Who is on duty today!
- What date is it today?
-- What day of the week, is it today?
- Who is absent?
2.Үй тапсырмасын сұрау.
-What was your home task?
- Are you ready?
London is the capital city of England and of the United Kingdom situated on the Thames river, the largest city in Britain and one of the largest cities in the world.
London began on two small patches of dry land in the middle of a marsh on the north bank of the Thames. That was before the Romans came. In Roman times it was named Londinium, and was already a centre of trade. Today London covers a vast area, with millions of inhabitants.
Actually there are several Londons. First, there is the City of London. It is an area of one square mile running along the Thames Embankment from about Waterloo Bridge to Tower Bridge. It is the financial and business centre of Great Britain. About half a million people work there during the day. At night it is almost deserted
The existence of London depended on its water-born trade which still makes London one of the world’s largest ports. Historical and geographical circumstances have turned London into one of the world’s most important commercial and cultural centre. London has many different faces.
-There is the West End, a fashionable shopping and entertainment centre, where, mostly, well-to-do people live.
-There is Mayfair stretching from the West End along Park Lane to Marble Arch.
There are Houses of Parliament built on the banks of the Thames at Westminster. Common people reside in the East End. This is a vast area running eastward from the City.
1.RIGHT OR WRONG
1. Actually there are several Londons.
2. At night the City of London is almost deserted.
3. London began when the Romans came.
4. London is the largest city in Britain and one of the smallest in the world.
5. The existence of London depended on its sightseeing.
6. The Houses of Parliament are built on the banks of the Thames at Westminster.
2.ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom situated on the Thames river?
How was London named in Roman times?
How many Londons are there?
What is the City of London?
Why is London one of the world’s most important commercial and cultural centre?
Where is a fashionable shopping and entertainment centre situated?
3.FILL IN THE GAPS
1. In Roman times London was already a centre of ….
a) entertainment b) trade c) business
2. At …. it is almost deserted.
a) midnight b) noon c) night
3. It forms … … … circle with a radius from fifteen to twenty miles.
a) a type of b) a kind of c) a sort of
4. Finally there is Greater London which … inner London and the suburbs.
a) divides b) separates c) includes
5. London one of the … largest ports.
a) world’s b) city’s c) country’s
4. FIND ENGLISH EQUIVALENTS
The West End is a part of London, where, mostly,(состоятельные) people live.
Today London covers a vast area, millions of (жителей).
About half a million people work (там) during the day.
This is a (обширная) area running eastward from the City.
(Затем) there is the Country of London.
It is the financial and (деловой) centre of Great Britain.
Inhabitant, well-to-do, than, commercial, vast,. there .
5. MAKE UP SENTENCES
1)Then, the, Country, is, London, of, there.
2) London, in, Britain, is, the largest cities in the world, the, in, the largest city, and, one, of.
3)Today, covers, of, millions, London, with, a vast area, inhabitants.
4)Deserted, it, at night, almost, is.
5)The existence, its, trade, of, depended, on, London, water-born.
6)Faces, different, many, London, has.
6.Home work: слайд жасау
Краткое описание документа:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|