Theme: What do you have for breakfast?
Aim:To develop health skill
Procedure of the lesson
I. Organization moment
- Good morning!
- I am very glad to see you!
- If you are ready, let’s start our lesson.
II. Warming up
- What can you see on the picture?
- What are there?
- Do you like our national Kazakh kitchen?
- Thank you very much!
III. Presentation / practice
T1. Today we are going to conclude the theme: food
First let’s remember the new words
Drinks: tea, coca – cola, pepsy, water …
Vegetables: tomatoes, cabbage, potatoes …
Fruits: apples, grappes, orange …
Cold food: cheese
Hot food: fish, meat, soup …
Sweet food: pie, cake
T2. – What would you like?
1. For breakfast?
2. For dinner?
3. For supper?
I would like …. for ….. .
T3 thank you very much.
The next task. Let’s try to guess some riddles.
- Rabbit likes to eat …
- We eat soup with …
- Little mouse likes …
- Tiger would like to eat …
- We drink coffee with …
- Children drink tea with … and …
T: 4. The next task: Make up sentences and write down.
1. Eat / in the morning / porridge / I.
2. She / milk / with / coffee / drink / does not.
3. Hamburgers / they / with / like / cheese.
4. We / eat / for breakfast / do not pizza / and / fish.
5. For supper / would / I / orange / like / juice.
6. Does not / Asel / mineral / drink / water.
Ok, let’s check up
T: 5. Say in one word
A hard, round green or red fruit that is white inside and grows on trees. - (an apple)
White liquid taken from cows, goats or sheep. – ( milk)
Clear liquid that falls as rain and is used for drinking, washing, cooking. – ( water)
T: 6. How do you think is everything healthy that we eat?
Is it healthy or unhealthy?
P1: Grapes are healthy for our health.
Hamburger is not healthy for our health.
T: 7. Read a dialogue
How do you think is he a healthy man? Ok, it is fine.
T: 8. Let’s check up how are you a healthy child. Let’s do the text.
1. Do you often go to " Fast food "?
a) never b) seldom c) often
2. What would you eat for breck fast?
a) a porridge b) hamburger with tea c) pizza with cake
3. What would you eat for dinner?
a) a porridge b) meat c) I would go to Me Donalds
4. what would you eat for supper?
a) a salad with orange juice b) cheese c) hamburger
5. Do you do morning exercises?
a) every morning b) seldom c) never
a) You are a healthy child
b) You have some problems with your health.
c) Only doctor can help you!
Proverb: Early to bed, early to rise, make a man healthy, wealthy and wise!
Номер материала: 111439052406
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|