Change the verb into the correct form of the Future Continuous
1. He (wait) for quite some time.
2. Tomorrow at this time I (dance) at a party.
3. Next week at this time I (sunbathe) at the beach.
4. At 5 o'clock you (help) you brother.
5. This evening at 8 o'clock, she (watch) a movie with her friends.
6. Nicole (have) a hard time.
7. We (smile), and they (cry).
8. Rebecca (clean) the house, and John (wash) the dishes.
9. Tonight they (talk), (dance) and (have) a good time.
10. It (rain) tonight.
11. Tomorrow we (rest) and (have) fun.
12. Tonight at 10 o'clock she (come) home.
13. They day after tomorrow he (move) his apartment.
14. At this time tomorrow, I (sleep) deeply.
15. You (work) very hard to get that deal.
Bottom of Form
SIMPLE FUTURE AND FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE
1. The tourists (go) sight-seeing in the country all next week.
2. You soon (tell) what to do next.
3. They (be) here again at exactly 7 p.m. tomorrow.
4. The boy (teach) how to swim when he grows up.
5. You (give) a prize if you come first in the examination.
6. We still (sail) through the Red Sea when you arrive at Cairo.
7. Where you (stay) this time next year?
8. Your shoes (be) ready in fifteen minutes.
9. He (sleep) when you come this afternoon.
10. It still (rain) when we leave.
11. They (attend) a meeting between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. today.
12. This rule soon (put) into effect.
13. You (come) to tea with us this afternoon?
14. The travellers (cross) the desert this time tomorrow.
15. He (go) to bed at 10 o’clock tonight.
Future Continuous / Future Simple
1. This time tomorrow they (sit) in the train on their way to Chicago.
A will sit
B will be sitting
2. I (be) at home if you need anything.
A will be
B will being
3. Don't phone Jim from 5 to 6 - he (have) English.
A will have
B will be having
4. Why are you in a hurry? If you arrive at 8 0' clock, they (still / cook) the meal.
A will still cook
B will still be cooking
5. He (come) at eight in the evening.
A will come
B will be coming
6. ... you (have lunch) with me on Friday?
A Will you have lunch
B Will you be having lunch
7. – I'm not sure I'll recognize Eve. I haven't seen her for ages.
– She (wear) a dark blue pullover and jeans.
A will wear
B will be wearing
Using the words in parentheses, complete the text below with the appropriate tenses, then click the "Check" button to check your answers.
Top of Form
Sandra: Where is Tim going to meet us?
Marcus: He (wait) for us when our train arrives. I am sure he (stand) on the platform when we pull into the station.
Sandra: And then what?
Marcus: We (pick) Michele up at work and go out to dinner.
Ted: When we get to the party, Jerry (watch) TV, Sam (make) drinks, Beth (dance) by herself, and Thad (complain) about his day at work.
Robin: Maybe, this time they won't be doing the same things.
Ted: I am absolutely positive they (do) the same things; they always do the same things.
Florence: Oh, look at that mountain of dirty dishes! Who (wash) all of those?
Jack: I promise I (do) them when I get home from work.
Jack: When you get home this evening, that mountain will be gone and nice stacks of sparkling clean dishes (sit) in the cabinets.
Doug: If you need to contact me next week, I (stay) at the Hoffman Hotel.
Nancy: I (call) you if there are any problems.
Doug: This is the first time I have ever been away from the kids.
Nancy: Don't worry, they (be) be fine.
Samantha: Just think, next week at this time, I (lie) on a tropical beach in Maui drinking Mai Tais and eating pineapple.
Darren: While you are luxuriating on the beach, I (stress) out over this marketing project. How are you going to enjoy yourself knowing that I am working so hard?
Samantha: I 'll manage somehow.
Darren: You're terrible. Can't you take me with you?
Samantha: No. But I (send) you a postcard of a beautiful, white sand beach.
Darren: Great, that (make) me feel much better.
Top of Form
Change the verb into the correct form:
1. I (wait) when she (come).
2. They (work) when he (call).
3. He (read) when I (call) him.
4. When the bus (arrive) we (stand).
5. When the party (start), we (talk) outside.
6. When the police (arrive), we (go) north.
7. You (watch) the movie when we (come).
8. It (rain) when she (return).
9. Tiffany (jog) when you (meet) her.
10. The water (boil) when we (come) back.
11. The waiter (serve) when the manager (arrive).
12. When we (call) him, he (rest).
13. Steven (fly) to Italy when his mail (arrive).
14. The kids (play) with the ball when I (call) them.
15. You (sleep) when she (return).
Bottom of Form
Bottom of Form
Краткое описание документа:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|