TEST (5 GRADE)
I. Open the brackets and write sentences:
If you (to be) busy, I (to leave) you alone.
If I (to live) in Moscow, I (to visit) the Tretyakov Gallery every day.
If I (to get) a ticket, I (to go) to the Philarmonic.
If I (to live) near a wood, I (to gather) a lot of mushrooms.
We (to watch) TV together if my father (to return) early.
She (to try) to enter the University if she (to know) English.
If mother (to buy) a cake, we (to have) a very nice tea- party.
II. Use right variant:
They have too_____(much/many) furniture in the room.
There are too_____(many/much) books on your desk.
You mustn’t drink_____(many/much) coffee.
______(A little/a few) days later they moved to another city.
Must we learn_____(a lot of/many/much) words for today?
III Open the brackets and use Past Indefinite or Present Perfect:
Tell Sam about the monument. He (never/hear) about it.
Yesterday my brothers____(to come) home at one o’clock. They_____(to have) lunch, ______(to play) football and _________(to do) their homework.
Will you water the flowers, please? It ______(not rain) since Monday.
______you ever_____(to eat) milk pudding?
Bob_______(to move) to that city five years ago.
He______(to live) there for five years
IV Use articles
I’ll come back in ______minute.
I was in _____North America_______last summer but I have never been to_______South America.
Did your uncle live in________South Africa for_____long time.
____kangaroo doesn’t live in ____South America, does it?
Are there many industrial cities in_______Central America?
What was______weather like in____South Pole?
What animals live in ___North Pole?
______North-Eastern part of __________United States is called_______New England.
_______Boston is one of________oldest cities in_______United States.
________Popovs want to go to ________South at_____end of_______August.
V Correct the spelling mistakes:
nateve friendchip harvist government protekt dangeros peaceful
TEST (6 GRADE)
1.Change the structure as in the example:
This is my chair. This is mine.
This is his car. This is … .
This is their dog. This is … .
This is her key. This is … .
This is your sandwich. This is … .
This is my cup. This is … .
2. Use the Present Indefinite or the Future Indefinite
If he_______(be) late he __________(miss) the train.
If he_______(miss) the train, he_________(have) to take a bus.
If he_______(take) a bus, he__________(arrive) at 9.30.
If he_______(arrive) at 9.30, he_______(meet) our teacher.
If he_______(meet) our teacher, she____(ask) him about the party.
3. Change the sentences into Indirect speech:
1. “Don’t speak Russian!”
The teacher told us_________________.
2. Don’t run!”
The teacher told us________________.
3. “ I lost my money yesterday.”
4. “ I’m going to wash my bike today.”
5.“ Who wrote this poem?”
The teacher wondered___________.
“What is the time?
“What is the weather like today?
“What is the matter?”
The teacher wondered__________.
“Shall we go to the library tomorrow?”
The pupils asked______________.
“Have you ever been to Sergiev Posad?”
4. Rewrite these sentences into Passive Voice.
This house____________(to build) two years ago.
The window___________(to mend) tomorrow.
The bread_____________(to eat) every day.
Many different languages________(to speak) in Russia nowadays.
This island___________(to descover) many years ago.
5. Write negative sentences using NOTHING, NOBODY.
They didn’t have anybody to help them.
She hasn’t explained anything to us.
He won’t learn anything new there
He doesn’t want anything to drink.
I haven’t told anybody about them.
6. Open brackets using: Present, Past, Future Simple, Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
1. My friend (to like) pies. He (to eat) pies every day. When I (to meet) him in the street yesterday, he (to eat) a pie. He (to tell) me that he (to buy) that pie at the corner of the street. Look at my friend now! He (to eat) a pie again. 2. I always (to come) to school at a quarter to nine. 3. Yesterday I (to come) to school at ten minutes to nine. 4. Tomorrow Nick (not to go) to the cinema because he (to go) to the cinema yesterday. He already (to be) to the cinema this week. Look! He (to cry). 5. What your brother (to do) now? 6. My father (to work) in an office. It (to be) Sunday now. He (not to work), he (to read) at home. 7. I (not to see you) for a while! You (to be) busy at work?- I (to have) an awful week, you (to know). 8. What he (to do)? – He (not to do) anything really. He just (to look) at some magazines. 9. We (to have) rather a difficult time at the moment.- I (to be) sorry to hear that. 10. Something awful (to happen). Her little daughter (to swallow) a coin.
Краткое описание документа:
Я предлагаю Вашему вниманию тесты, которые предназначены для итоговой проверки лексико -грамматического материала за пройденный период в 5 и 6 классах, обучающихся по УМК Английский язык, 5класс, Верещагина И.Н., Афанасьева О.В., Английскийязык, 6 класс, Верещагина И.Н., Афанасьева О.В., состоящие из разного типа упражнений и охватывающие весь изученный материал по разделам программы. Тесты обладают средним уровнем сложности и могут быть успешно выполнены учащимися при условии качественного прохождения программы.