Semester test in writing (7-9th forms)
I. a) Choose the correct variant.
1. Tom usually ... football.
a) is playing b) play с) plays
2. What language he ... now ?
a) speaks b) is speaking c)speak
3. It... snow hard tomorrow.
a) will b) shall c) be
5. Mozart... more than 600 pieces of music.
a) writes b) wrote c) will write
6. ... you have time to write her tomorrow ?
a) do b) did c) will
7. There ... many children in the hall last time.
a) are b) were c) will b
8. I... to London.
a) never was b) have never been c) never were
9. My friends ... to the theatre yesterday.
a) went b) have gone c) had go
10. The children ... outdoors last night when it began to rain hard.
a) were playing b) played c) play
11. Neil Armstrong ... to the Moon many years ago.
a) has gone b) went c) had gone
12. The policeman read the gentleman his wright after he ... him.
a) had arrested b) arrested c) arrests
13. Open the door. The postman ... a letter to you.
a) brings b) has brought c) will bring
14. There ... a lot of beautiful old buildings in Moscow.
a) is b) are c) was
15.Look! Somebody ... in the river.
a) swim b) swims c) is swimming
b) Open the brackets
At seven o’clock I (to go) to the theatre.
What (to do) your brother? – He (to be) a historian.
By the time the firemen (to arrive), the house was burnt down.
I never (to see) snow. I hope to see it when winter (to come).
How long you (to read) this book? – For half an hour.
By the end of the summer we (to complete) the greater part of our task.
He got there sooner than we (to expect).
II. Open the brackets using Conditional I and Conditional II.
1. If you spoke English every day, you (to improve) your language skills.
2.If he (to come) to our house yesterday, he would have met his friend.
3. If he (not to pass) his examination, he will not get a scholarship.
4. I (to be) in a very difficult situation if she did not help me.
5.If my friend (to be) at home, he will tell us what to do.
6.You would not feel so bad if you (not to smoke) too much.
7.If I ( to have) time, I'll go with you
III. Tell about your travelling around Russia and visiting one of its sights.
Номер материала: 135911070826
Вам будут интересны эти курсы:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|