Тест 5 класс 3 четверть Name__________________________________
Ex. 1. Complete the text
Use: situated, cathedrals, traditional, place, most, founded
Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland. It is one of the most well-known cities in the UK. There is a famous fortress in the centre of the city – Edinburgh Castle. It is the symbol of the capital and Scotland. It was _____________________ in the 9th century. It is ___________________high on the mountain. A special festival takes __________________ in the fortress during August each year. There are also many historical buildings, churches and ______________________ in Edinburgh. Tourists from different countries visit the city. They go sightseeing, buy souvenirs and enjoy ___________________ meals.
Ex. 2. Write down the dates.
Example: The ancient fortress was founded in …… (eleven thirteen) - The ancient fortress was founded in 1113.
1. The Tower of London was founded in _______. (ten sixty six)
2. In ___________ Elizabeth 2, Queen of Britain, visited Moscow and St Petersburg. (nineteen ninety four)
3. D. Defoe wrote his book about Robinson in ___________. (seventeen nineteen)
4. When were you in London? – I was there in __________. (twenty eleven)
5. When was the Science Museum founded? – In _________ . (eighteen fifty seven)
Ex. 3. Complete the sentences with the prepositions of (4), for, by, in, to if necessary.
1. The city is famous ….. its historical museums, royal palaces and monuments.
2. I took a lot ….. photos.
3. Special guards take care …. Black ravens in the Tower.
4. Vladimir was founded …. Prince Vladimir Monomakh in 1108.
5. Kazan was founded ….. 1005.
6. The small town is full ….. sights, isn’t it?
7. Hundred …. Tourists go …… Buckingham Palace.
Ex. 4. Complete the text. Fill in the definite article the if necessary.
The official name of the country is ……. United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. it is situated in the west of ……..Europe. The capital of the country is ……. London. There are many museums, old cathedrals and monuments in the city. Tourists from …….. France, …….. Italy, …….. Russian Federation and other countries from over the world come to the British capital. They want to see ………Tower of London, ………Trafalgar Square, ……. river Thames, and ………Houses of Parliament.
Ex. 5. Write Participle 1 and Participle 2 of the verbs:
Example: give – giving – given, visit – visiting – visited
1. come –
2. see –
3. decorate –
4. write –
5. buy –
6. sing –
7. song –
Ex. 6. Fill in: have or has.
Example: ……. She chosen the book? – Has she chosen the book?
1. ______you watched the new film about Harry Potter? – Not yet.
2. Three of the students ________ already finished the test.
3. Look at the players! I think they ______ never played hockey.
4. Nick ______ just arranged the date and time.
5. What _____ happened to the boy? – I don’t know.
Ex. 7. Complete the sentences. Use the Present Perfect.
Example: He ________(have, has) already _________(buy) souvenirs for all his friends. –
He has already bought souvenirs for all his friends.
1. Ben _________ (have, has) never __________(see) a blue whale but he wrote a fairy tale about one.
2. They _________(have, has) already ___________(do) their Maths homework.
3. Julia __________(have, has) just _________(write) an invitation letter to her Russian friends.
4. __________ (have, has) you already __________(have) your lunch? – Not yet.
5. She __________(have, has)________ (make) a tasty pie for her guests.
Краткое описание документа:
Этот тест предназначен для контроля пройденного во 2 четверти 5 класса грамматического и лексического материала при обучении по УМК Биболетовой М. З.
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|