Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
Урок систематизации и обобщения знаний по теме "Health and Body Care", 5 класс Учитель Смолякова Н.М.
1. Warming up. Brainstorming
1. Warming up. Brainstorming Today our lesson is devoted to a very important problem. As you know some people are healthy, some people are unhealthy. Health is the most precious things in people's life.
1. Warming up. Brainstorming We can't buy health, but we can do a lot to keep it In order to be healthy we should follow some special rules.
1. Warming up. Brainstorming So today we are going to speak about our health, about what we should do to be healthy and about doctors, because they help us to be healthy.
2. Phonetic Practice But at first we should revise some words on our topic. Health Blood Healthy A patient Pressure Temperature A medicine A diet Pulse To cough
Уour task is to find the pair for each word to make the right word combinations. Blood To take pressure somebody's temperature To fall To feel ill the pulse head To keeр ache to a diet
What does the word «health» mean? Exercising Dieting Eating low fat food Eating high fibre food Do some sports Eating fresh fruit and vegetables Sleep 8 – 9 hours a day
Our health depends on many things: the food we eat, our good or bad habits, our physical activity. Our environment.
Habits Good health habits Dieting
Habits Good health habits Exercising
Good health habits Do some sports
Good health habits Go for a walk every day
Good health habits Eating low fat food
Habits Bad health habits Smoking
Bad health habits Drinking alcohol
Bad health habits Taking drugs
Bad health habits Snacking
Bad health habits Eating high-fat food
Do you care about your health?
If you think of your future and want to keep fit you should remember the rules:
These are 5 rules to be healthy 1.BE ACTIVE. Ask your parents to help you do your favourite activities regularly. Find ways to be active every day.
2.EAT A VARIETY OF FOOD,ESPECIALLY FRUITS AND VEGETABLES Shoot for at least five servings of fruits and vegetables a day - two fruits and three vegetables.
3.Drink water and milk most often Kids need calcium to grow strong bones, and milk is a great source of this mineral. Aim for 3 cups of milk per day, or its equivalent.
4.Listen to your body When you are eating, notice how your body feels and when your stomach feels comfortably full. Eating too much can make you feel uncomfortable and, over a period of time, can lead to unhealthy weight gain.
5.Limit screen time. What’s screen time?
What’s screen time? It’s the amount of time you spend watching TV or DVDs, playing video games, and using the computer. Try to spend no more than 2 hours a day on screen time, not counting computer use related to school.
Краткое описание документа:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|