Документы в архиве:
Название документа The Weak Link.pptx
Описание презентации по отдельным слайдам:
“The Weak Link”
The first round
1. What is the capital of Great Britain?
2. What is the main square in London?
3. What is the name of the famous clock in London?
4. What is the official name of our country?
The Russian Federation
5. What is the name of the square in Moscow where you can see the Kremlin?
6. What Russian city stands on the Neva River?
7. What is the largest lake?
8. Where was football invented?
9. Where is the Statue of Liberty?
in New York
10. What is a double-decker?
11. What countries is the UK made of?
England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland
12. What is the national emblem of England?
The red rose
The second round
1. Who wrote the stories of Sherlock Holmes?
2. Where was the famous film actor Charlie Chaplin born?
Charlie Chaplin was born in London
3. What town did ‘’The Beatles’’ come from?
4. What was Benjamin Britten?
5. What is the name of the queen of Great Britain?
6. Who is the first president of Russia?
7. Who is the president of the USA?
8. What is the name of the famous American cartoon maker?
9. Who wrote about Robinson Crusoe?
10. What is the name of the agent 007?
The third round
1. What holiday is celebrated in Britain on the 14th of February?
St. Valentine`s Day
2. When do the British celebrate Christmas?
on the 25th of December
3. When do Russian people celebrate Christmas?
on the 7th of January
4. On what holiday do people dress as witches or ghosts?
5. When do we celebrate the New Year?
On the 1st of January
6. On what holiday do people give each other painted eggs?
The fourth round
1. What colours does the Russian flag have?
white, blue, red
2. What is the capital of Russia?
3. When did the Great Patriotic War begin?
on the 22nd of June, 1941
4. When do we celebrate Victory Day?
on the 9th of May
The fifth round Final
1. The Union Jack is… a) the flag of the UK b) the flag of Scotland c) the flag of Wales d) the flag of England. 2. Great Britain is separated from the continent by … a) The Pacific Ocean b) The Irish Sea c) The Bristol Channel d) The English Channel 3. The Head of state in Britain is … a) The Prime Minister b) The President c) The Queen d) The Speaker
Краткое описание документа:
|Включите уведомления прямо сейчас и мы сразу сообщим Вам о важных новостях. Не волнуйтесь, мы будем отправлять только самое главное.|