Документы в архиве:
Название документа Тесты на логику по английскому языку.docx
Logic test exercises for schoolchildren
What is the difference between “ here ” and “ there”
The letter “t”
What kind of apple isn’t an apple?
A pine apple
A spoilt apple
Family problem. The two son a and two fathers are in the room. How many people are there in the room?
In 3.429, in which place is the 9?
In 483, what digit is in the hundreds place?
In 68.519, what digit is in the ten –thousands place?
What is connection between 9 and 3?
What is the connection between 11 and 13
Which two numbers when added together give the same number?
Which number when divided by it, will leave the other number unchanged?
Around the world. Dana , Maya and Carol live in three different countries:
China, England and Canada . Maya lives neither in Europe nor in China. Carol lives in Asia. Where do each girls live?
Maya lives in China. Carol lives in England. Dana lives in Canada.
Maya lives in England. Carol lives in Canada. Dana lives in China.
Maya lives in Canada. Carol lives in China. Dana lives in England.
Divide 40 by have and add ten. What is the answer?
A farmer has 15 cows , all but 8 die. How many does he have left?
In what sport are the shoes made of metal?
John’s mother has three children, one is named April, one is named May. What is the third one named?
What clothes does a house wear?
Why do birds fly to south in winter?
It’s so funny
It’s too far to walk
What has a lot of eyes but never sees?
A blind man
A man with glasses
What letter comes in blanks the sequence below A,D,G,J,..
What letter comes in blanks the sequence below A,G ,M, R, ...
What number comes next in the sequence below 15,12,24 ,20 ,33 ,28, 42,_.
What number comes next in the sequence below 6, 24, 60, 12, …,336,504, 720.
Unscramble the word below to form an animal name FLOW
What fits in the blank in the following sequence.
April,_, September, November.
What fits in the blank in the following sequences. Day,_, month , year.
What fits in the blank in the following sequences.
Millisecond, second, _, hour.
What fits in the blank in the following sequences
Rocket, plane, __, bicycle.
What fits in the blank in the following sequences. Heel, knee, chest, …
Odd one out in words
Odd one out in words
Odd one out in words
Odd one out in words
31 June , 1997
31 August ,1999
29 February, 2000
Odd one out in words
What is always in bed but not sleeps?
What do cows drink ?
If you are alone in a deserted house at night, and there was an oil lamp, a candle and a firewood and you have only one match, which would you light first ?
An oil lamp
Debbie, Kimi and Michail have Ferraris. Michail also has a Reliant Robin. Jenson has a Mercedes and a Model “ T ”. Rubens also a Mercedes. Debbie also has Bugatti Veyron . Rubens has just bought a Toyoto Pruis.
Who has the fewest cars?
How many birthdays does a typical woman have?
Why can’t a man living in Canterbury be buried west of the river Stour?
Because he is still alive
Because he is ill
Because he is published
Because he is a doctor
It’s legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
Yes, he has
No, because he is married
No, because he is died
If you drove a coach leaving Astana with 35 passengers, dropped of 6 and picked up 2 at Karaganda, Picked up 9 more at Taraz, dropped off 3 at Shymgent, and then drove on to arrive in Turkestan 40 minutes later, what would the name of the driver by?
You are the driver
If a red house is made of red bricks, and a blue house is made of blue bricks, What is a green house made of?
You are running in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
Which letter is the most selfish?
Which letter two in one?
Which letter is the most curious?
Which letter can you drink?
What is the end of everything?
Which letter can see you?
Which letter can look at you?
In which letter can you swim?
Sarah’s father has 5 daughters. The oldest is called Lala, the next Lele, the third Lili, fourth Lolo, what is the fifth daughter’s name?
You are running in a race. If you overtake the last person, then you are in what position?
A cowboy rode into town on Friday, spent one night there, and left on Friday. How do you account for this?
He has a week in the town
He has tired
He is fine
His horse was named Friday.
A man went into a store to buy an item. He asked the assistant:
“ How much does it cost for one? ”The assistant replied “ 2 pounds ,ser”,
“ And how much for ten?” The assistant replied “ 4 pounds”,
“ How much for hundreds? ” …
Name three consecutive days in English without using Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Days of the week
Yesterday, today and tomorrow
There are 3 boxes. One is labeled “APPLES”, another is labeled “ORRENGES”. The last one is labeled “ APPLES and ORANGES”. You know that each is labeled incorrectly. You may ask me to pick one fruit from one box which you choose. How can you label the boxes correctly?
Apples and oranges
58.A mother is 21 years older than her child. In exactly 6 years from now, the mother will be exactly 5 times as old as the child. Where is the father?
a) with the father
b) with the mother
c) with the son
d) with the daughter
59. Odd one word out
60. There are six eggs in the basket. Six people each take one of the eggs. How can it be that one egg is left in the basket?
a) There is no egg in the basket .
b) The last person took the basket with last egg still inside.
c) The first person took the egg with the basket.
d) There were two eggs in the basket.
61. What number am I?
I am an odd number. Take away one letter and I become even. What number am I?
62. How do you get the number 1 000?
Using only addition, how do you add eight 8’s and get the number 1 000?
63. How many years ago was Sally’s mother three times her age?
Sally is 54 years old and her mother is 80, how many years ago was Sally’s mother three times her age?
64. Which word does not belong to the group in each of the following questions?
65. Which word does not belong to the group in each of the following questions?
66. Which word does not belong to the group in each of the following questions?
67. What black and white all over?
a) a pen
b) a cow
c) a door
d) a newspaper
68. What is a bird after it is five old?
a) six years old
b) it is killed
c) it is happy
d) it is fly away
69. A is the mother of B and C. If D is the husband if C. What is A to D ?
a) a mother
b) a sister
c) an aunt
70. Introducing a man, a woman said “ His wife is the only daughter of my father.”
How is the man related to the woman?
Father – in- law
Mother – in- law
71. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31days. How many months have 28 days?
d) all of them
72. Take two apples from three apples. What do you have?
a) 2 apples
b) 5 apples
c) 3 apples
d) 6 apples
73. What do you call a fly without?
74. What did the plane say to the helicopter?
a) You don’t fly faster than I
b) I’m tired
d) follow me!
75. What do you put never goes dawn?
a) a friend
b) a bird
c) a balloon
d) your age
76.Two mothers and two daughters went out for lunch, every one eat a burger, yet only three burgers were eaten in all. How is this possible?
a) They don’t like burgers
b) There were only 3 people
c) They divide 3 burgers among them
d) None of them tae burger
77. How many degrees are there between the two hands of a clock at 6.30 am.
78. A window cleaner is cleaning the window on the 25 th floor of a skyscraper, when he slips and falls. He isn’t wearing a safety harness and nothing slows his
Fall, yet he suffered no injuries. Explain.
He was on the first floor
He was cleaning inside of the window
He wasn’t there.
He has a plane.
79. In a house race Hill Royal came in a head of Tigger. Hill Royal finished after Black Beauty. Copenhagen beat Black Beauty but finished after Bucephalus. Where did Copenhagen finish?
80. In a house race Hill Royal came in ahead of Tigger. Hill Royal finished after Black Beauty. Copenhagen beat Black Beauty but finished after Bucephalus. Where did Hill Royal finish?
81. Josh the postman has eleven red rubber bands: he gives Sunita three bands. Suinta now has twice the number of bands Josh has left. How many bands did Sunita have at the beginning?
82. Bricklayers can lay a total of 50 bricks in 30 minutes. How many bricklayers will required to lay a total of 60 bricks in 18 minutes.
83. What is black and white and pink?
An old horse
A clever cat
An embarrassed zebra
84. If in a certain code, TEACHER is written as VGCEJAT, how would DULLARD be written in the certain code?
85. INVENTORY; goods
89.Find the odd one out
90. Find the odd one out
91. Find the odd one out
92. Find the odd one out
93. Find the right word. Architect/building/sculptor
94. Find the right answer. Horse / mare
Fox / visen
Dog / Puppy
95.Find the right answer. Ocean/ deserts / ------------/ waves
96. Bank is related to money in the same way as transport is related to
97. Find the right answer. Malaria/Disease/________/ Spear
98. Find the right answer. Ice/ coolness / earth
99. What is half of 4 plus 4?
100. How can you write 23 using the number 2 only 4 times? You can use addition, subtraction, division.
Keys of the test
Краткое описание документа:
|Подраздел||Другие методич. материалы|
Свидетельство о публикации данного материала автор может скачать в разделе «Достижения» своего сайта.